Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28th 05, 05:22 PM
Victor Lick

Thanks for the info, Gregg. In my original post I indicated that RF
knowledge is very limited (FM does not mean frequency modulation to me).
Your response was intelligent - my understanding is not.

I gather I can build a loop of wire that resonates at 60KHz, put it in my
attic, and it will reradiate the signal. Does that sound right? Won't it
have to be big - the wavelength at 60KHz is 5000 meters!

I did do a search on the Internet and found a lot of stuff about magnetic
loop design but most of it appears to be connected to transmitters. Do you
have good links I can review?

Thanks again for the reply!

Vic