Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th 05, 09:11 AM
zeb

Default Hacking long distance cordless phones to 2m transciever

Hi,

Has anyone thought about or worked on long distance cordless phones, in
converting these to 2m transcievers. Where I live they have these old
unsellable Senao sets, readily available. I thought maybe we could use
them for 2m.

If someone has info on this his/her help is most appreciated.

I think these are around 200MHz with a power o/p of about 5W or so,
from the base unit. I haven't checked more than that, in order for the
guy not thinking that he has an interested buyer and thus jacking up
the price.

Regards

AP2AUH