Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 3rd 05, 10:01 AM
David J Windisch

Default WTB: Homebrew items

Hi, all concerned:

If you'd like to sell a homebrew and/or kit project which is gathering
dust, send me its original intention, a picture if possible, its weight (for
ground shipping estimate to 45251), and what you'd
like to get for it, and maybe we can shake hands and do business.

Tubes or transistors -- doesn't matter.

TIA and

73, Dave, N3HE
Cincinnati OH

WTB: Homebrew items David J Windisch Homebrew 3 May 13th 05 11:58 PM
WTB Homebrew items David J Windisch Homebrew 4 May 13th 05 03:27 PM
GIVING UP SHORTWAVE HOBBY/Radio related items FOR SALE [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 10th 05 04:16 PM
FS Motorola items and more Lou Swap 0 May 4th 04 04:48 PM
FS Many Items Lou Swap 0 October 12th 03 04:42 PM