Old July 15th 05, 01:40 AM
Edward Pereira

Default TAKE A MINUTE EVERYONE

Basic Facts A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00 plus stamps!
So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I
was curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the
6 names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands in a
very short period of time.
You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article to at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of
them out there and that's quite a large market pool). No catch, that was
it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that
needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing.
Pay Attention 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The
lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he
said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a
chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a
legitimate legal business.
2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called them:
1_800_725_2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h
sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of
collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.
3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of
getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery
ticket!!! So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92
.... six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I
did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the CASH
continued coming in. In my first week I made between $20 to $30. By the end
of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third week I
had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in .....
It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!! Also, make sure you print a
copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you
need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
will start making more CASH than you thought possible by doing something so
easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in! It's easy. It's
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
and it is virtually no risk it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the CASH made from the
mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you
and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Place one paper in
each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelop
es, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office (1_800_725_2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) J.E. Grey 245 Stone Bridge Ct. Fredericton, NB E3A 1J2, Canada
#2) R. Hanson 1214 Junor Ave. Saskatoon, SK S7L 7K1, Canada
#3) Leo Dapanas PO Box 6453 Stockton, CA 95206
#4) D.DiBenedetto 226 Pruden st. Thunder Bay ON. P7C 2J8 Canada
#5)Jeff Anderson 4833 N County Rd 11 C Loveland, CO 80538
#6)Edward Pereira PO Box 12, 4-1855 Dundas St. E., Mississauga ON.
L4X 1M1 Can.
Are You Paying Attention? Good.

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least
300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is
300, but remember, the more you post, the more CASH you make! This is
perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of
the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need CASH, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER
that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way. If you are a person of integrity, the program will continue
and the CASH that so many others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either
on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when
your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of CASH
in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first
six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and
you're in business!

___DIRECTIONS _____ FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1) You do not need to re_type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on_line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from
the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!
**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300** That's it! You will begin
receiving CASH from around the world within days! You may eventually want
to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you
wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the
postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now the WHY part: Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a very
low example). So then I made $7.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 7 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 300 postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 7 persons respond to each of the 7
original 7, that is another $49.00 for me, now those 49 each make 300
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies each, I will bring in
an additional $343.00! Now, those 343 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 300 with my name at #3 and only receive 7 replies each, I will make
an additional $2401.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 2401
persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with my name at #2 and they each only
receive 7 replies, that just made me $16,807.00!!! Those 16807 persons will
all deliver this message to 300 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still
7 persons per 300 Newsgroups react I will receive $117,649.00! With an
original investment of only $6.00! And some stamps. AMAZING! When your
name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is:
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So,
can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have
said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the CASH? So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups pay your taxes. By doing this you prove your business
intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped
coming (that means your name is no longer on the list), you just take the
latest posting at the newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names stated on
the list, make your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting
again.
NOTES:
*1. In some countries, the export of the country's exchange is illegal.
But you can get the license to do this from the post office, explaining the
above statements (that you have an online business, etc. You may have to
pay an extra tax, but that's OK, the amount of the incoming CASH is HUGE!
And as I said, a few countries have that restriction .
*2. You may want to buy mailing and e_mail lists for future CASH. (Or
Database or Spreadsheet software.)
*3. If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real,
please print a copy of this article and give it to someone who really needs
the CASH, and see what happens.
*4. You will start getting responses within 1_2 weeks, it depends.
***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF
THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. OR CANADA.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!!!