Old September 6th 05, 01:01 AM
John Miles

Default PLL troubleshooting experience

This page grew out of the need to keep track of the debugging process on
a synthesizer (sub)project that I recently volunteered to help with.

http://www.speakeasy.org/~jmiles1/ke5fx/ssa/lo1.html

Thought I'd post a link to it in case anyone else runs into similar
problems. At the very least, it shows how easy it is to overlook the
obvious when you're fooling with this stuff.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam
Old September 6th 05, 01:25 AM
Jim Thompson

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:01:03 -0700, John Miles
wrote:

This page grew out of the need to keep track of the debugging process on
a synthesizer (sub)project that I recently volunteered to help with.

http://www.speakeasy.org/~jmiles1/ke5fx/ssa/lo1.html

Thought I'd post a link to it in case anyone else runs into similar
problems. At the very least, it shows how easy it is to overlook the
obvious when you're fooling with this stuff.

-- jm

http://www.qsl.net/ke5fx
Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

Fun, isn't it ?:-)

I actually made a hybrid 300MHz IF strip that looked a lot like your
lash-up, with soldered-on barriers between sections. Except with
notches for the screened interconnect feed-throughs.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |