Old November 11th 05, 09:56 PM
Oskaar

Default Call for Entries: Home Meadmakers Competition, Feb 2006 IMA Meadfest

Hi All,

I'm posting this in this brewing group because I know that there are many
brewers who also make wine and mead.

I'm looking to get an idea of how many people are planning on entering the
competition. Please let us know if you'll be entering any meads. As
mentioned above the meads will be judged by commercial mead makers, BJCP
certifed Judges and other mead-centric folks.

The competition is Feb. 10 - 11 2006 in Boulder, CO.

If you have questions about the competition or are uncertain about how to
enter, this is the place to find out.

For more information go to:

http://www.meadfest.com

Thanks for your time and consideration

Oskaar, your friendly Home Meadmaker Competition Committee Chairman
Old November 12th 05, 03:42 AM
Oskaar

Whoopsie!

Well, bring a homebrewed radio with you to the meadfest and I'll be happy
to pour you a glass of mead!

Anyone is welcome. Sorry for the off-topic post!

cheers,

Oskaar

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee wrote in
:

[This followup was posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew and a copy was
sent to the cited author.]

In article ,
says...

Hi All,

I'm posting this in this brewing group because I know that there are
many brewers who also make wine and mead.

snippety

You have the wrong newsgroup. Look at the group name once again
for a clue: rec.RADIO.AMATEUR.homebrew.

Homebrewing has a different meaning in the context of amateur
radio. It refers to the design and construction of radio or electronic
test equipment from scratch.

As much as I personally like mead, I can say with confidence that
you need to double-check your newsgroup names before you post.

Keep the peace(es).