Old December 23rd 05, 08:45 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - Repeated again because I can't accept that I need professional help

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

wrote:
Gareth "Jailbird" Evans (G4SDW) wrote:
Grow up, Mike Gathergood!
Stupid boy.

That's the 7th time he's said that to me this week! Can anybody else
beat that?

Is there an award scheme? Maybe a Bronze Truncheon for 25 verified
"stupid boys"? Or a pair of Silver Handcuffs for 50.

73
Mike G4KFK

Old December 23rd 05, 09:02 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Pierian Spring wrote:
Grow up, Mike Gathergood!
Stupid boy.

I've got 9 now! Maybe I'll go for the Golden Straight Jacket award
instead. At this rate I'll have it under my belt by the new year!

Old December 23rd 05, 12:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

Shame on you.

Grow up, Galen Watts!

Stupid child.

Galen, W8LNA wrote:
wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!
Stupid boy.

I've got 9 now! Maybe I'll go for the Golden Straight Jacket award
instead. At this rate I'll have it under my belt by the new year!

I've got five 'Stupid Childs', is that a separate category or are we in
competition? If the latter, I may be behind but I've got the will and
desire to win! Fair warning, I'm still in the game! (if I don't laugh
myself into a serious injury.)

73, G4KFK!
-W8LNA

Old December 23rd 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
bigamps

Pierian Spring wrote:
For as long as you...

I wasn't addressing you, butt out!

Old December 23rd 05, 12:14 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
huLLy

Pierian Spring wrote:
Shame on you.

Grow up, Galen Watts!

Stupid child.

Now that Christmas, aka the alchoholic period, is upon us, expect postings
to increase with toxicity.
--
huLLy
Mobile phone 07976 123278

Old December 23rd 05, 12:23 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Galen, W8LNA

Pierian Spring wrote:
For...

You weren't being addressed, please butt out!

Old December 23rd 05, 12:28 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

It is rather infantile to seek to impose a rule on others,
a rule that you did not follow yourself, for I addressed no
remarks to you that would have warranted the nascence
of your infantile tirades that you have directed at me.

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

Grow up, Galen!

Stupid child.

Old December 23rd 05, 12:48 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Brian Reay

"huLLy" wrote in message

Now that Christmas, aka the alchoholic period, is upon us, expect postings
to increase with toxicity.

More like someone is having a bad time and sees everyone else having a good
time, so they lash out. Same mentality that gives rise to vandals damaging
nice cars etc.

Sad really.

Merry Xmas & 73

Brian