Old November 13th 05, 01:50 PM
an_old_friend

Default Stevie claims he has no professional opinions

k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

but reminding Stvei of his own words
in post
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...50bfcc3aea5872
k4yz stated the following

YOU stepped on your own tail and let the cat out of the bag about
your own mental health involvement, but then I HAD been claiming that
it was my professional opinion that you were in treatment.

that would seem to say otherwsie

Old November 13th 05, 02:30 PM
K4YZ

Default Stevie claims he has no professional opinions MARKIE AGAIN IGNORES WHAT WAS REALLY SAID

an_old_friend wrote:
k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

Read what YOU wrote then rad how I responded, you illiterate
idiot.

It's right in front of you. YOU even quoted it, not once, but
TWICE.

And if you don't understand what I am talking about, perhaps some
4th grader could explain it to you.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 13th 05, 03:19 PM

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

Read what YOU wrote then rad how I responded, you illiterate
idiot.

"read"

It's right in front of you. YOU even quoted it, not once, but
TWICE.

And if you don't understand what I am talking about, perhaps some
4th grader could explain it to you.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Like I said, Steve, it's not what Len or Mark or I have said...

It's all about what you have said while claiming the professional
capacity to say it.

For your sake, I hope that you really didn't make the phone calls.

I know that you said that you did, but did you really? Did you?

Or were you just lying again?

I figured you were just a lot of bluff and bluster when you said
"dialing," and then later you said that you had made the call. Your
usual bully role.

Should I check with the various County Health Service and Child Service
agencies, the Sheriff? The Boy Scouts? Were you really that stupid to
make such calls?

bb

Old November 13th 05, 04:33 PM
an old friend

wrote:

first effort at repling google got hunery
ithink

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

Read what YOU wrote then rad how I responded, you illiterate
idiot.

"read"

It's right in front of you. YOU even quoted it, not once, but
TWICE.

And if you don't understand what I am talking about, perhaps some
4th grader could explain it to you.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Like I said, Steve, it's not what Len or Mark or I have said...

he realy thinkis it is ok to scream Markie made me do it

It's all about what you have said while claiming the professional
capacity to say it.

amen

For your sake, I hope that you really didn't make the phone calls.

or write the letter but I think he did

I know that you said that you did, but did you really? Did you?

Or were you just lying again?

I figured you were just a lot of bluff and bluster when you said
"dialing," and then later you said that you had made the call. Your
usual bully role.

all I know is that when I was claed to follow up about some "outragous
complaint received by this deparment" complaint like those Stevie
claims to have made were made to the State of Michigan, by law I could
not be told the name of the author, but after some discussion it was
agreed I had a right to know te level of license he was claiming, and
that was "LPN"

I agree this is not proof that "Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN"
is the author of that letter but that is most likely explaination

Should I check with the various County Health Service and Child Service
agencies, the Sheriff? The Boy Scouts? Were you really that stupid to
make such calls?

my advice says NO, don't call. You will not get much info even if esp
if Stevie has called (the exception may be the BSA or the Sheriff) but
I think (and going out on a limb) Stevie gaols is get you to make those
calls in the hope (on his part) that you will show yourself enough of a
paranoid that, to use the layman's express a "Butterflunet gets droped
on you"

bb

Old November 13th 05, 07:06 PM

Default Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN, CAP MAJOR

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

Read what YOU wrote then rad how I responded, you illiterate
idiot.

"read"

It's right in front of you. YOU even quoted it, not once, but
TWICE.

And if you don't understand what I am talking about, perhaps some
4th grader could explain it to you.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Like I said, Steve, it's not what Len or Mark or I have said...

he realy thinkis it is ok to scream Markie made me do it

"Flip Robeson" has flipped.

It's all about what you have said while claiming the professional
capacity to say it.

amen

For your sake, I hope that you really didn't make the phone calls.

or write the letter but I think he did

Do you really think Steve is that stoopid?

I know that you said that you did, but did you really? Did you?

Or were you just lying again?

I figured you were just a lot of bluff and bluster when you said
"dialing," and then later you said that you had made the call. Your
usual bully role.

all I know is that when I was claed to follow up about some "outragous
complaint received by this deparment" complaint like those Stevie
claims to have made were made to the State of Michigan, by law I could
not be told the name of the author, but after some discussion it was
agreed I had a right to know te level of license he was claiming, and
that was "LPN"

Anyone who reads his continual bragging knows that he claims to be an
LPN.

I agree this is not proof that "Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN"
is the author of that letter but that is most likely explaination

Could have been any of the anonymous folks that read and post here.
But if it actually had a Tennessee postal mark on it...

Should I check with the various County Health Service and Child Service
agencies, the Sheriff? The Boy Scouts? Were you really that stupid to
make such calls?

my advice says NO, don't call. You will not get much info even if esp
if Stevie has called (the exception may be the BSA or the Sheriff) but
I think (and going out on a limb) Stevie gaols is get you to make those
calls in the hope (on his part) that you will show yourself enough of a
paranoid that, to use the layman's express a "Butterflunet gets droped
on you"

bb

I figured as much when he was making his medical diagnoses and claims
of "dialing..." lies.

He'd sit back and laugh when I reported back that they hadn't received
any such call.

At the very least, this is yet more proof that Steve is a liar.

Old November 13th 05, 07:11 PM

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

And another thing. Jim, Dave, and Mike just might have been able to
pull Steve back from the brink with a little intervention. But no.
They sanctioned his lunacy by "thier" silence.

Wonder how Mike is doing with his BBS? Wonder if it went the way of
his high-altitude balloon project?

Old November 13th 05, 07:24 PM
an old friend

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
k4yz said
I am not stating a "proffesional" opinion

Neither am I.

stvei says to restore the context he does not render professional
opinion on RRAP

Read what YOU wrote then rad how I responded, you illiterate
idiot.

"read"

It's right in front of you. YOU even quoted it, not once, but
TWICE.

And if you don't understand what I am talking about, perhaps some
4th grader could explain it to you.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Like I said, Steve, it's not what Len or Mark or I have said...

he realy thinkis it is ok to scream Markie made me do it

"Flip Robeson" has flipped.

sure looks like it

It's all about what you have said while claiming the professional
capacity to say it.

amen

For your sake, I hope that you really didn't make the phone calls.

or write the letter but I think he did

Do you really think Steve is that stoopid?

yes I do

I know that you said that you did, but did you really? Did you?

Or were you just lying again?

I figured you were just a lot of bluff and bluster when you said
"dialing," and then later you said that you had made the call. Your
usual bully role.

all I know is that when I was claed to follow up about some "outragous
complaint received by this deparment" complaint like those Stevie
claims to have made were made to the State of Michigan, by law I could
not be told the name of the author, but after some discussion it was
agreed I had a right to know te level of license he was claiming, and
that was "LPN"

Anyone who reads his continual bragging knows that he claims to be an
LPN.

yep and the BoN databse does confirm it

I agree this is not proof that "Tennessee Nurse: Steven J Robeson, LPN"
is the author of that letter but that is most likely explaination

Could have been any of the anonymous folks that read and post here.

Indeed it could have been or even I suppose some other LPN but....

But if it actually had a Tennessee postal mark on it...

that I don't know

Should I check with the various County Health Service and Child Service
agencies, the Sheriff? The Boy Scouts? Were you really that stupid to
make such calls?

my advice says NO, don't call. You will not get much info even if esp
if Stevie has called (the exception may be the BSA or the Sheriff) but
I think (and going out on a limb) Stevie gaols is get you to make those
calls in the hope (on his part) that you will show yourself enough of a
paranoid that, to use the layman's express a "Butterflunet gets droped
on you"

bb

I figured as much when he was making his medical diagnoses and claims
of "dialing..." lies.

He'd sit back and laugh when I reported back that they hadn't received
any such call.

and heckle

At the very least, this is yet more proof that Steve is a liar.

Old November 13th 05, 07:56 PM

Default When will Dan, W4NTI return to the asylum?

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Wonder how Mike is doing with his BBS? Wonder if it went the way of
his high-altitude balloon project?

very likely
and expect Dan back pretty soon

We can start a pool.