Old March 30th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Murrey

Default Surplus Junkbox Parts

I have moved my surplus junkbox parts to my new website.

If you need anything, just let me know.

A complete listing, that changes about once a week, is now online.

http://www.hamradparts.com

73 de KB9BVN

Brian Murrey

Old April 3rd 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
ray13

You call that a junk box?

If you need anything, just let me know.

I need a gal that will climb up my tower and adjust my driven element.
Guess you can't help me there?

KC8OJU from 8 land

Old April 4th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
clifto

ray13 wrote:
I need a gal that will climb up my tower and adjust my driven element.
Guess you can't help me there?

You'd be disappointed if she wore jeans.

--
All relevant people are pertinent.
All rude people are impertinent.
Old April 4th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian Murrey

Yeah. It's a junkbox. The junk changes every few days though.

Can't help you with the antenna adjustment, have you advertised in QST?

grin

73 de KB9BVN

Radio Amateurs - Fill your junk box, from my junkbox!
http://www.hamradparts.com
73 de KB9BVN

"ray13" wrote in message
oups.com...
You call that a junk box?

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Skycraft Parts and Surplus - Orlando, Florida Tom Boatanchors 2 October 14th 04 01:09 PM
Surplus Speedgun Radar Parts Wanted Mark Swap 0 September 28th 04 05:13 PM
Houston surplus parts store ? Henry Kolesnik Boatanchors 31 September 6th 04 09:37 PM
Houston surplus parts store ? Henry Kolesnik Homebrew 31 September 6th 04 09:37 PM