Old July 6th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default need part

Hello group --- What is replacement for Toshiba K2746 transistor. John
Old July 6th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:10:08 +0000, john carson wrote:

Hello group --- What is replacement for Toshiba K2746 transistor. John

Most likely it is a 2SK2746 MOSFET. The datasheet might give you some
clues:

http://www.semicon.toshiba.co.jp/doc...type=datasheet

73, Ed. EI9GQ.

--
Remove 'X' to replay by e-mail.
Linux 2.6.17
Old July 6th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

In article ,
john carson wrote:

Hello group --- What is replacement for Toshiba K2746 transistor. John

It's almost certainly a 2SK2746: "Silicon N-channel MOS type field
effect transistor for high speed, high current switching, DC-DC
converter and motor drive applications" according to the info at
www.datasheetarchive.com. Maximum ratings are 800 volts, 7 amps DC,
21 amps pulse, 30 volts on the gate, 150 watts dissipation.

http://www.mark5.co.uk/ seems to have some in stock, but the prices
seem high. DigiKey carries the 2SK2746 but it looks as if they don't
care to sell them in quantities less than 3000 pieces, special-order
only.

It looks to me as if an International Rectifier IRFPE50 might quality
as a substitute (same voltage rating, same threshold-voltage range,
slightly better Rds(on), Id, and Pd ratings) - DigiKey has these in
stock for under $7 each.

One site suggests the SSM09N70F as a substitute.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Old July 9th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

hi

http://nte01.nteinc.com/nte/NTExRefSemiProd.nsf/$$Search?OpenForm

nte online xref search reports NTE2377 as substitute part
mouser.com has them in stock $ 11.39
no min. order needed. ships same day as ordered.

http://www.mouser.com/search/refine.aspx?Ntt=nte2377

73 kyle

802.11x and part 97 mark Digital 0 February 26th 04 08:32 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 04:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Three (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 02:28 PM
FM DX On the Henry Kloss Model 88 (OT) Part One grumpus Shortwave 8 October 22nd 03 07:00 AM
Info Needed: Fan Blade Part # for ICOM PS-30 Supply Larry Johnson Swap 0 July 11th 03 07:47 AM