Old July 14th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

Default FS: PL-259 silver plated contact & body, Teflon insulation $1.67 each.

For Sale: Finest quality PL-259's silver plated contact & body, Teflon
insulation, nickel plated coupling nut. Unlimited quantity available.

1 to 99 ------ $1.67 each

100 to 499----$1.50 each

500+----------$1.40 each

Immediate shipment, FOB: San Clemente, CA

No minimum order.

No handling charges.

Please email

or call 949 481 3154 (San Clemente, CA, USA)

See our catalog @
www.aaarfproducts.com

Old July 16th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

Default [SPAM] Some people refuse to learn from their errors

was: FS: PL-259 silver plated contact & body, Teflon insulation $1.67
each.

AAA RF Products wrote:
[SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...tising+scumbag

Old July 17th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

AAA RF Products wrote:
For Sale: Finest quality PL-259's silver plated contact & body, Teflon
insulation, nickel plated coupling nut. Unlimited quantity available.

1 to 99 ------ $1.67 each

100 to 499----$1.50 each

500+----------$1.40 each

Immediate shipment, FOB: San Clemente, CA

No minimum order.

No handling charges.

Please email

or call 949 481 3154 (San Clemente, CA, USA)

See our catalog @
www.aaarfproducts.com

spam perhaps but at least it is better than most of the posting these
days

Old July 17th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

an_old_friend wrote:

AAA RF Products wrote:
For Sale: Finest quality PL-259's silver plated contact & body, Teflon
insulation, nickel plated coupling nut. Unlimited quantity available.

1 to 99 ------ $1.67 each

100 to 499----$1.50 each

500+----------$1.40 each

Immediate shipment, FOB: San Clemente, CA

No minimum order.

No handling charges.

Please email

or call 949 481 3154 (San Clemente, CA, USA)

See our catalog @
www.aaarfproducts.com

spam perhaps but at least it is better than most of the posting these
days

Look at the crappy no name coax and super cheap connectors on their
website before you decide anything. BTW, they have a very bad
attitude. One of their salesmen was on one of the sci.electronics
groups telling people off.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 17th 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

" wrote:

why should I I just did not care for the action of another in trying to
jam a post that yea is spam is at least ontopic instead all the posters
trying to make issues out of people sexlife

his product can be totaltrash but total trashis better than a post
that consists entily of "you are faggot" as many post here do

you don't like his product don't buy it

I've thrown away better wire and connectors, but you can use whatever
garbage you want to.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old July 17th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,sci.electronics.components

an old freind wrote:

grow up

Grow up? Its you that appears to have never grown up. You seem to
have almost no grasp of the English language, or the concept of not
supporting spammers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old July 17th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
an old freind wrote:

grow up

Grow up?

yes grow up
Its you that appears to have never grown up. You seem to
have almost no grasp of the English language, or the concept of not
supporting spammers.

disagreing with you is not a lack of aturity

nor is is a sign of any lack of language skills

I frankly don't see it as as pam (and BTW I am sure the original poste
thanks you for the attentionyou are helping his prodcut to)

spam is preferable to sexual inuendo which has become the NGs sock in
trade

I would rather see an ad for something that might be usefull in the
gruop than what what we see

as far as I am concerned to be spam it is has to e non related to the
NG

that you disagree or have personal issues with the poster is your
proble

OTOH I welcome the thread and even your as a rcahnce to talk about
somthing related to radio

prove it.

as have I