Old July 23rd 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default GE commercial controllers

There is a company that makes a controller for some of the commercial
GE radios that have been around for several years. They allow control by
computer or at a distance of about 100 feet from the control head using a
standard computer microphone. Does anyone know the name of the company.

I am interested in finding them and one or two of the radios so that I can
play around a little bit.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I have done a search in Google.