Old October 26th 16, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default RadioInsight for Tuesday 25 October 2016

RadioInsight

October 2016 (9/8 - 10/5) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 2

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...e=75862 030d3

Legends Launches In Denver

https://radioinsight.com/blog/headli...hes-in-denver/

Crawford Broadcasting has returned Silent 810 KLVZ Brighton CO/Denver to
the air as Adult Standards Legends 810/94.3.

KLVZ had gone silent in April with an STA filing stating, KLDC WILL SUSPEND
OPERATIONS FOR A PERIOD DURING WHICH IT WILL DEVELOP AND PREPARE TO DEPLOY
A NEW PROGRAM FORMAT AND REPOSITION ITS VOICE AND IDENTITY IN THE
COMMUNITY. At that time its Christian Preaching programming moved to sister
1220 KLDZ Denver. The new 94.3 K232FM Brighton translator operates with
250w/49m serving the areas northeast of Denver.

The Legends branding matches the brand utilized by Don Crawfords son Don
Jr. at 770 KAAM Garland/Dallas TX and 102.7 WLGZ Webster/Rochester NY. The
flip to Standards fills the void created by the flip of Entercoms Studio
1430 KEZW to Oldies last December.

CBS Radio Moves Traffic Reports To Radiate Media

https://radioinsight.com/blog/headli...radiate-media/

CBS Radio will move production of its traffic reports to Radiate Media
starting April 1, 2017 with Radiate handling national ad sales.

Radiate will succeed iHeartMedias Total Traffic Network as provider of
traffic services for CBS Radios stations, a deal that Total Traffic gained
as part of its 2009 acquisition of MetroNetworks/ShadowTraffic from
Westwood One. Radiate provides traffic services to over 1100 stations
including all Cumulus Media stations. The Malvern, PA based company was
founded in 1998 as Traffic.com and is in the process of being acquired by
the Australia based Global Traffic Network.

CBS RADIO has chosen Radiate Media as its new broadcast content traffic
partner, effective April 1, 2017. Radiate Media will supply CBS RADIO with
customized traffic data for its over-the-air radio stations, operating in
26 markets throughout the U.S., as well as on corresponding station
websites. Additionally, Radiate Media will sell sponsorships within
traffic reports to national network advertisers while CBS RADIO will
continue to sell sponsorships to local and regional advertisers.

“We are excited to work with Radiate Media to deliver superior traffic
reports to our local listeners who rely on our stations for timely updates
and alerts,” said Scott Herman, COO, CBS RADIO. “The new arrangement allows
for Radiate to better serve national network advertisers, while giving CBS
RADIO maximum flexibility to deliver unique marketing opportunities to our
local and multi-market partners.”

Added Ivan Shulman, President, Radiate Media, “Radiate has proven that an
independent, non-radio group can and does provide an excellent alternative
for our radio partners. We look forward to working with Andre Fernandez,
Scott, and the entire CBS RADIO team.”

Hubbard Brings Brooke & Jubal To Chicago

https://radioinsight.com/blog/headli...al-to-chicago/

While based at Hubbard CHR Movin 92.5 KQMV Seattle, the rapid syndication
growth of the Brooke Jubal morning show had not reached another of the
companys owned stations.

That has changed with the addition of the show at AC 100.3 WSHE Chicago
starting Monday, November 14. Brooke Jubal will air from 6-9am on WSHE
replacing the current morning show hosted by Brian Peck.

WSHE-FM/The New SHE 100.3 announced today the addition of Brooke Jubal to
the station’s weekday morning lineup. The top-rated show will debut
November 14, 2016 and air Monday through Friday from 6 – 9 a.m. CT. Brooke
Jubal brings laughs and the best in pop culture conversation to listeners
every day. The popular program also features phone taps, hilarious skits
and listener interaction.

“I’ve been a Brooke and Jubal fan since I first heard them last year on a
trip to the Northwest,” said WSHE-FM Program Director Cat Thomas. “They’re
entertaining, funny, smart, and addicting. They deserve to be heard in the
hottest, most historic radio market in the US. The New SHE 100.3 is now
ready to go above and beyond our strong workday launch with great music AND
great personalities.”

“We are so fortunate to be working for a company who truly believes in what
we are doing,” said Brooke Fox. “Chicago is beyond exciting teaming up
with the new SHE 100.3 makes the entire thing a dream come true. Were ready
to pull up our sleeves and get to work!”

Jubal Flagg shared, “we are thrilled to be coming to Chicago. It’s an honor
to add an affiliate in one of the most competitive markets in the country.
Big thanks to Cat Thomas for having faith in the show.”

Brooke Jubal is syndicated by Premiere Networks in a partnership with
Hubbard Radio.

October 2016 (9/8 - 10/5) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 1

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...e=75862 030d3