Old July 1st 18, 04:34 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default LSWC BBQ Night

Lincoln Short Wave Club

LSWC BBQ Night

http://www.g5fz.co.uk/lswc-bbq-night/

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community

This Wednesday, 27th, saw the LSWC host another BBQ night. These are
usually well attended and enjoyed by our members.

With Members arriving the BBQ was fired up and out came the burgers and
sausages. We again must thank Pam, G4STO, for getting the food for the
evening event and as always it was well enjoyed all round. I for one, was
rather full up by the time all was eaten up. Especially when all the
sausages and burgers were gone out came a selection of cakes for pudding.

With a cooling breeze and the sun setting a select few remained outside to
make the most of the good weather with others in the shack operating
between servings.

Lincoln Short Wave Club - Bringing amateur radio to the community