Old August 24th 18, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [ETH] Uh oh! No new Building?!

Everything Ham Radio

Uh oh! No new Building?!

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...-new-building/

Wow! Theres just so much stuff to get caught up on!The last time I really
looked at my ham radio news feed on the Feedly app, I remember seeing
something about A new building that was supposed to be ready for Hamvention
2018. Now I read that its not even going to be ready for 2019. In 2017, I
paid a lot of attention to what was going on in the hobby, this year I am
just so out of the loop. I have spent the last few hours, off

The post Uh oh! No new Building?! appeared first on Everything Ham Radio.

Have you taken a break from Ham Radio?

http://www.everythinghamradio.com/20...rom-ham-radio/

I’m sure everyone has sometime in their “ham radio career”. Every person
has a reason for it too. It could be just plain lose of interest, family
reasons , financial reasons, or several other reasons as well. Over my 23
years of being a ham, I have taken several breaks myself. Most of them have
been a combination of the three above. There were times when my radio went
out and I couldn’t afford to get it fixed or buy a new one. One time my
antenna went out and

The post Have you taken a break from Ham Radio? appeared first on
Everything Ham Radio.

Building a repeater Philippe Signoret Homebrew 7 November 4th 08 03:16 AM
The crescendo is building Not Dloyd Shortwave 1 January 1st 08 03:29 PM
Improving FM in building amdx Antenna 6 April 13th 06 04:05 PM
building a yagi Leadfoot Antenna 4 April 6th 06 08:04 AM
help building oscillator Roy Lewallen Homebrew 27 July 19th 03 06:11 AM