Old December 8th 18, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Let's Help out a Family Member whose dad was a ham

To whomever is responding to this email,
I am not an amateur radio operator but my grandfather was in the late
30's thru 1955.
He operated under the call sign W9TIA and after redistricting W0TIA out
of Beatrice, Nebraska.
His name was Arthur R. Bryant, MD.
I have only pictures of him with me as I was very young when he passed
away.
I have been trying to locate one of his cards, as W0TIA, for several
years but have only been able to find a poor picture of it, which I have
attached.
If you could lead me in the right direction to locate one or ask one of
the "old timers" I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Michael Bryant

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Mr Matthew N Anderson, KA0BOJ

New Member [email protected] Boatanchors 6 January 7th 09 04:46 PM
test new member AD5VJ BOB Equipment 0 March 4th 08 07:19 AM
Member input WT 04-140 Iitoi Policy 11 October 16th 06 06:13 PM
New member [email protected] Scanner 7 May 2nd 06 01:46 PM
Introduction of a new member oan Shortwave 24 February 25th 04 03:11 AM