Old June 7th 19, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.info

Default [HTL] Episode 168 - Starting Out with Transmitter Hunting

Ham Talk Live!

Episode 168 - Starting Out with Transmitter Hunting

http://www.spreaker.com/user/hamtalk...ith-transmitte

You'll have a chance to call in and talk to Joe Moell, K0OV to ask your
direction finding questions! Joe is the man behind one of the leading
resources on transmitter hunting, homingin.com. We'll talk about what it
takes to get started with a transmitter hunt, and take your questions about
advanced topics as well.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-650-9556
live during the call-in segment of the show. You can also tweet your
questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.
This posting includes a media file:
http://api.spreaker.com/download/epi..._hunting. mp3

Elizabeth is an amazing switch. I first met her as a dom, and the next time I saw her as a slave. In this episode she is a brutal Mistress, which she is by nature - starting early by controlling boyfriends in highschool she moved on and started d KC8QJP[_3_] Antenna 0 February 3rd 08 07:48 PM
bug hunting tg Scanner 3 February 4th 06 05:49 PM
Beacon Hunting Matt Shortwave 5 May 19th 04 03:11 PM
T hunting question Cyclone Equipment 0 December 26th 03 06:24 PM