Old April 1st 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Best 2M / 440 repeaters to use in the Baltimore/Washington area

I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow morning and driving to Rockville, MD for
a daylong series of meetings. I'll have my Kenwood TH-F6A with me. What
are the best repeaters (frequencies and PL tones) in Washington and
northwest suburbs where I can pass the time while stuck in traffic, and
maybe get some help getting around and past the traffic jams?

Thanks...