Old May 15th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default QSL Label printing program

I use Logger32 as my general purpose logging program. I can mark Q's
which I want to QSL, and I can then export those marked Q's to an ADIF
file. I'd like a program which could import that ADIF file and the
output would be a print to a standard Avery label format.

Anyone know of a Windows product which can do that?

73, RDW

Old May 15th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

RDWeaver wrote:
I use Logger32 as my general purpose logging program. I can mark Q's
which I want to QSL, and I can then export those marked Q's to an ADIF
file. I'd like a program which could import that ADIF file and the
output would be a print to a standard Avery label format.

BV7 by DF3CB is what you are looking for. Of course it's free.

http://df3cb.com/bv/index.html

73,
--
Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/
Online Log: http://dl0tud.tu-dresden.de/~dj1yfk/log.html

Old May 16th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On May 15, 10:36 pm, Fabian Kurz wrote:

BV7 by DF3CB is what you are looking for. Of course it's free.

http://df3cb.com/bv/index.html

Perfect! Absolutely perfect.

Thanks es 73,

RDW