Old June 26th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default LoTW vs FD

Most tests result in around a 15% LoTW return within the first 24-
hours.

FD this weekend returned about 3% on LoTW.

What's up with that?

73, de Hans, K0HB
--

*}}}}} http:/.www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old June 26th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

KØHB wrote:
Most tests result in around a 15% LoTW return within the first 24-
hours.

FD this weekend returned about 3% on LoTW.

What's up with that?

I for one was exhausted, not much sleep, and a lot of physical labor.
Maybe those Ops are waiting until they feel human again. ;^)

About this time, I think I might try one of your style Field days next
year. 807's sound a lot better than all those Mountain Dew's I drank.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

Old June 26th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

On Jun 26, 12:00 pm, Michael Coslo wrote:
KØHB wrote:
Most tests result in around a 15% LoTW return within the first 24-
hours.

FD this weekend returned about 3% on LoTW.

What's up with that?

I for one was exhausted, not much sleep, and a lot of physical la

bor.
Maybe those Ops are waiting until they feel human again. ;^)

That's one factor.

There's also the fact that most FD operations are club or group
efforts, rather than those of individuals. Also, the FD entry is
somewhat more complex than just sending in the log, since many of the
bonus points require documentation. End result is that it may be a
while before the "paperwork" gets done.

73 de Jim, N2EY

WAS over LOTW Roland Knecht Dx 5 July 29th 06 12:32 PM
LoTW Gary Dx 12 May 5th 04 11:57 PM
LoTW Gary Dx 0 May 4th 04 03:23 AM
LoTW Bob 9V1GO Dx 34 January 6th 04 12:46 PM
LoTW Bob 9V1GO Dx 0 December 7th 03 02:32 AM