Old December 7th 03, 03:32 AM
Bob 9V1GO

Default LoTW

I recently updated my LoTW for both 9V1GO and G4VGO. Only 240+ hits for
7,900 QSO's for G4VGO, and thirty or so hits for 9V1GO (2K Q's uploaded).
Is anyone using this service? It makes contest QSLing easy, and saves the
direct QSL hassle if you are in a place nobody operates the lower bands (who
QSLs at least).

Anyway, if you worked 9V1GO, your card is in the server.

73

Bob 9V1GO G4VGO

PS-Direct is OK also, turnaround is about three days when it gets here.

Old December 7th 03, 01:37 PM
Charles Bess

Look at:
https://www.arrl.org/lotw/default

73 de ad5en

Old December 7th 03, 01:37 PM
Charles Bess

Old December 7th 03, 03:14 PM
Wes Stewart

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:32:01 +0800, "Bob 9V1GO"
wrote:

|I recently updated my LoTW for both 9V1GO and G4VGO. Only 240+ hits for
|7,900 QSO's for G4VGO, and thirty or so hits for 9V1GO (2K Q's uploaded).
|Is anyone using this service? It makes contest QSLing easy, and saves the
|direct QSL hassle if you are in a place nobody operates the lower bands (who
|QSLs at least).
|
|Anyway, if you worked 9V1GO, your card is in the server.

I've uploaded 7300 Q's. (All I have in my computerized log)

168 hits in lotw.

Wes N7WS
Old December 7th 03, 03:14 PM
Wes Stewart

Old December 7th 03, 03:41 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

wrote:

|I recently updated my LoTW for both 9V1GO and G4VGO. Only 240+ hits for
|7,900 QSO's for G4VGO, and thirty or so hits for 9V1GO (2K Q's uploaded).
|Is anyone using this service? It makes contest QSLing easy, and saves the
|direct QSL hassle if you are in a place nobody operates the lower bands (who
|QSLs at least).
|
|Anyway, if you worked 9V1GO, your card is in the server.

I've uploaded 7300 Q's. (All I have in my computerized log)

168 hits in lotw.

82,847 QSOs uploaded. (over dialup. I deserve an awardgrin)
3,494 QSLs. Including six for last night's 160m contest.

It does seem to be mostly a USA thing right now. I would hope that will
change when word spreads. I've seen it reported that authenticating a
non-USA license is a bit of a chore.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old December 7th 03, 03:41 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Old December 7th 03, 05:05 PM
Topaz305RK

Uploaded my logs, 7400 QSO's and have 249 QSL's, sounds about average at
this point. As more folks upload the hit rate should climb.

Sam

Mac Software for LoTW Dick, AA5VU Dx 2 November 4th 03 08:30 PM
Mac Software for LoTW Dick, AA5VU Dx 4 November 3rd 03 06:34 PM
Logbook of the World (LoTW) Yahoo Group Kevin Gibson Dx 68 October 4th 03 03:36 PM