Old August 25th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Ham WIFI?

In article ,
Phil Kane wrote:

At the time the WiFi specs were just starting to be formulated, and
the consensus was that the digital spread-spectrum encoding would take
care of all interference problems. When I piped up and mentioned that
(QRO) ham radio will cause shutdown, all the digital types poo-pooed
the suggestion, while the three hams in the group just nodded their
heads in agreement.

Can they spell "Front End Overload" ? ggg

#chuckle#

I'm sure the smell of Magic Blue Smoke leaking out of the front-end,
and the whimpering sound of badly-abused demodulators, will stimulate
their spelling ability no end :-)

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

WIFI DJboutit Equipment 0 September 1st 04 01:30 AM
WIFI DJboutit Equipment 0 September 1st 04 01:30 AM
WIFI DJboutit Equipment 0 September 1st 04 01:30 AM
WIFI DXin DJboutit Antenna 0 September 1st 04 01:30 AM
WIFI DXin DJboutit Antenna 0 September 1st 04 01:29 AM