Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default Cost of internal keyer

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

[snip]

: Minor quibble... Do you really think it is that high a
: number? Keeping in mind that that roughly half of all
: hams are Technicians that probably wouldn't be expected
: to know. But of General and above, I would think that
: most would notice.

Another minor quibble - I take it by that you mean all *US* amateurs..?

That would be correct. Sometimes I/we forget that this is an
international group. Sorry about that.

Anyhow, the point is that there are a lot of Amateurs who might not be
expected to know that there is a Keyer or even a Key jack on an HF radio
because they wouldn't be expected to

- 73 de Mike N3LI -