Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated

Default New club for Morse enthusiasts

On Jan 7, 11:15 am, Steve Bonine wrote:

Without the FCC's heavy handed pressure, I would not have learned a
skill that has given me great pleasure in my life.

And How! I'm not a big user of Morse code, but don't regret a minute
spent learning it.

My own specialty in amateur radio is Computer based stuff. My shack
has 4 computers, one main, one to control the HF rig and run digital
modes, one to monitor APRS, and one to record the local repeater for a
interferer. Then there's one on the car for my aprs coverage
experiments.

I wonder if there's a club for computer geeks like me who don't know
when to stop? hehe Probably more like a support group. Step away
from the computer Mr Coslo, just step away.........