Old March 21st 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Nebraska QSO Party (NQP)

Jeff Reynolds, NEØDX, informs me that the Heartland DX Association has
scheduled the Nebraska QSO Party for 100 UTC April 30, 2011, to 1700
UTC May 1, 2011.

Here is the link for more information:

http://www.hdxa.net/neqso/

Forms, rules, etc. are available at the website.

I'll be on the air. Since Nebraska is a "relatively" rare state, it is
nice to work pileups!

I hope to work you during the contest.

73, Art KØAIZ

ARRL Nebraska Section
Section Manager: Arthur I Zygielbaum, K0AIZ

Old March 21st 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx,oma.general,nebr.misc,rec.radio.info

Default Nebraska QSO Party (NQP) Email Correction

Larry Lehman, KCØDA, caught an error in my earlier email. The start
time was incorrect. Here is the corrected email. Thanks, Larry, and
sorry to all of you for the error.

======Jeff Reynolds, NEØDX, informs me that the Heartland DX Association
has
scheduled the Nebraska QSO Party for 1100 UTC April 30, 2011, to 1700