Old December 15th 14, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [N0UN] Ham Radio Callsign Light

N0UN's Ham Radio Blog

Ham Radio Callsign Light

http://n0un.net/ham-radio-callsign-light/

OK, I'm impressed (click picture to enlarge)!
I was searching for a Callsign light and I hadn't found any I liked until I
stumbled across this one on the QRZ Forum - Callsign LED Light.
At $36 shipped - it's affordable, it's nice and bright (even in high-light
daytime), and it works perfectly.Â* They're available in several colors
(blue, red, green) too.
Tim (KE8RX) doesn't have a website yet, but he answers his phone & emails
promptly and you won't be disappointed with his workmanship.
Makes a great Christmas time stocking stuffer too!