Old January 4th 16, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [IW5EDI] Raspebrry PI for the new year

IW5EDI Simone - Ham-Radio

Raspebrry PI for the new year

http://www.iw5edi.com/ham-radio/2022...r-the-new-year

Here we are with the new toy recently purchased via Amazon witn case, wifi
dongle, and cables, as my yearly christmas present for myself.

The idea is to setup a WSPR beacon for 40 meters. This will be my first
project to complete.

I know this toy is easy to be used for many other usages, but Ive decided
to focus my attention to this first goal.

Im collecting now documentation to better understand how to setup the
Raspberry and the WSPR software.

https://github.com/JamesP6000/WsprryPiÂ* this souds like to be the
preferred client to be installed.

Im accepting suggestions and other ideas or examples of raspberry usage
within the ham radio world.

Anyone ?

The post Raspebrry PI for the new year appeared first on IW5EDI Simone -
Ham-Radio.