Old March 5th 16, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [N6PSE] What a show! 3XY1T

n6pse

What a show! 3XY1T

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/03/...-a-show-3xy1t/

The 3XY1T DXpedition to Guinea by the Italian DXpedition Team (IDT) has
just concluded. As usual, Silvano-I2YSB and his team have done a fantastic
job!

This team really knows how to conduct a fly-in DXpedition with style and
finesse. They manage their operations in such a way that it is truly
enjoyable to find and work them. Their signals are always good and their
operators are highly competent. They chose their bands well and they follow
the propagation ensuring that everyone has a good chance to work them. On
top of that, they really know where the US West Coast is!

The IDT team is one of my favorite DXpedition groups. I cannot say enough
good things about them. We should all do more to support them and encourage
them to make more great activations. My hat is off to the Italian
DXpedition Team!

What do you think?