Old December 23rd 15, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [N6PSE] Fun on 10 meters.

n6pse

Fun on 10 meters.

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2015/10/...-on-10-meters/

I really had a lot of fun during this weekend’s CQ WW SSB DX Contest. I
focused my operating on ten meters, not in a competitive fashion but to
maximize my ten meter contacts before the sunspot minimum occurs and ten
meters becomes unusable. Many propagation experts thought that would have
happened by now, however this weekend ten meters was in very good shape and
quite enjoyable.

Here is a snapshot of just some of the stations I was able to work on ten
meters SSB during the contest:

5H3EE

V84O

B7P

C37N

TA2AD

A93JA

HZ1HZ

A61DA

A71CV

A93JA

ZS1TMJ

HB9H

SV9GPV

EF8R

FR4QT

EA8/N6GQ

4O3A

ZS9Z

CN3A

ZD7FT

EA8TX

Wow, what a lot of fun this was. And in the days right before the contest,
I was able to work E30FB and SO1WS on ten meters. What a great way to end
this sunspot cycle with a fantastic opening on ten meters.

What do you think?