Old April 8th 16, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default [N5FDL] Tim Sivils K6TRK (SK)

N5FDL Amateur Radio/EMCOMM

Tim Sivils K6TRK (SK)

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/n5fdl...m_medium=email

Im going to post an appreciation of Tim as soon as I can bring myself to
think of him in the past tense. In the meantime, here is information about
the arrangements. Tim was the person most responsible for my adventure in
repeaters and the longtime 2-meter coordinator for Northern California. One
of the most respected hams I know and a man I will deeply miss.
For those of you who would like to pay your last respects to Mr. Sivils,
here is the information.

Both the visitation and graveside service is open to those who wish to
attend.

Visitation will be held at the Cherokee Funeral Home, 831 Industrial Way,
Lodi, California on Thursday, April 14th from 2:00PM to 8:00PM.

The graveside service will be held on Friday, April 15th, 2:15 pm at
Cherokee Memorial Park, Hwy 99 & Harney Ln.

Reception information will be provided, once arrangements have been made.

Scott Hensley - KB6UOO

President - NARCC