Old May 24th 16, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] Dayton 2016: Having fun with CW

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Dayton 2016: Having fun with CW

At Dayton on Friday morning,Â*at 9:15 am,Â*I spoke about Having Fun with
CW.Â*To be honest, I was kind of worried that it would be ill-attended,
since it was being held early on the first day of Hamvention. I thought
that maybe everyone would be out in the flea market looking for bargains.

I got to Hara Arena about 8:45 am, and got the presentation running. Then,
I took a quick turn around the Ball Arena and Silver Arena, looking for
some old friends. I returned the room a little after 9:00 am, and was a bit
concerned that there were only a handful of people in the room. Soon
enough, though, I had a decent crowd. I didnt count, but Id guess that
there were easily more than 100 people in attendance.

I was going to record the talk with my little digital recorder, but, of
course, I forgot to turn it on. About two-thirds of the way through,
someone set up a camera, toÂ*stream the talk. They managed to record about
nine and a half minutes. You can see those nine minutes below.

You can see the slides I used in a previous post here.
document.createElement('video');
http://www.kb6nu.com/wp-content/uplo...16-cw-talk.mp4

The post Dayton 2016: Having fun with CW appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio
Blog.

This posting includes a media file:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/kb6nu...m_medium=email