Old July 10th 16, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.space

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] 2016 ARRL Field Day!

Our HAM Station

2016 ARRL Field Day!

https://stationproject.wordpress.com...rrl-field-day/

2016 Field Day Site Layout

I had the privilege of acting as the Field Day Incident Commander for the
Nashua Area Radio Club this year. Field Day is the most important operating
event for the Nashua Area Radio Club each year. WeÂ*operated under ourÂ*club
callsign,Â*N1FD and we were 7A here in New Hampshire, USA. We
includedÂ*someÂ*new antennas including a Three Element 40m V-Beam, a
Satellite Station and a 70cm Digital ATV Station in our operation this
year. You can see some of the details which went into the planning of our
2016 Field Day Operation on our Clubs Tech Night Page.

The video above shows highlights fromÂ*our 2016 Field Day Operation. As you
can see, we had a lot of fun at Field Day this year. Our club hasÂ*120+
members and we had a large turnout for Field Day. You can see more about
our 2016 Field Day operation on our Field Day Page including photos, a
score summary and a recap presentation shared at a recent club meeting. I
hope that you enjoy sharing our memories from 2016 Field Day.

73,

Fred,Â*AB1OC
Filed under: Amateur Television, Antennas and Feedlines, ATV, Portable
Station and Field Day, Satellites, VHF-UHF Tagged: Amateur Television,
Antennas and Feedlines, Portable Station and Field Day, Satellites, Station
Design, VHF-UHF