Old August 4th 16, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [W2LJ] Nuts!

W2LJ's Blog - QRP - Do More With Less.

Nuts!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

Just like the Boy Scouts motto says, "Always be prepared!"

So I'm giving you MORE than a month's notice - in fact, way more than a
month's notice, so there will be no excuses accepted!

On September 25th of this year, about four weeks after the NJQRP Skeeter
Hunt, the NoGA QRP Group will be holding their 4th Annual Peanut Power
Sprint. And just like the Skeeter Hunt, this one is a ton of fun.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to participate last year.
Something came up at the last moment which I couldn't get away from; but
this year, I will be jumping in with all the other "nuts" who have a great
time for just a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon. And that's what I
love about these sprints - they give you a taste of Radiosport without
consuming the entire weekend. I love not having to marry my backside to a
chair for 2 or 3 days!

I would ask all of you to check this one out - as it even has a QRO
category for those of you so inclined. QRO or QRP, you're sure to have a
good time!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least.

:-(

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

Yuck.

Russia Going Nuts. DhiaDuit Shortwave 3 November 16th 16 08:29 AM
nuts Channel Cop CB 0 February 2nd 08 01:44 AM
Vic and Lib Nuts at it again... Liberty Nutcase Policy 0 May 1st 05 07:02 AM
Is lighting nuts? CIL Antenna 29 October 23rd 04 11:38 PM
BrummyBuster Goes nuts The Fugitive CB 11 September 29th 03 04:10 PM