Old November 4th 16, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default [KB6NU] One-Day Tech Class Videos: Operating Controls

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

One-Day Tech Class Videos: Operating Controls

Here are two video clips from my One-Day Tech Class on January 30, 2016
that cover the questions on operating controls:

The post One-Day Tech Class Videos: Operating Controls appeared first on
KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.

Fall 2016 issue of Radio Waves, the newsletter for ham instructors now
online

From the ARRL
Greetings!Â*Â*
Weve just published our Fall 2016 issue of Radio Waves.
Youll find this issue and past issues on our website at:
www.arrl.org/radio-waves
You can link to this issue directly at:
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Radio...adio_Waves.pdf
Â*Inside This Issue

Building Blocks Illustrate Basic Electronics
The Easton Amateur Radio Society Technical Institute
Ham Radio Flies High as Summer Camp at Kopernik Observatory
Update on Recent ARISS Activities
Outreach: Alumnus a Golden Resource, Get on the Air Event Gets Busy, Boy
Scouts Man Up
Instructor Corner – News, Ideas, Support:Â*ARRL Launches Instructor
Recognition Program, Resources for Instruction
Education & Technology Program News:Â*Summer 2016 Teachers Institutes
Generate Excitement
Licensing Updates:Â*Recent Licensing Statistics

For more information, contact:

Debra Johnson, K1DMJ,Â*Education Services Manager

(860) 594-0296

The post Fall 2016 issue of Radio Waves, the newsletter for ham instructors
now online appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.