Old December 21st 16, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] First CW contact!

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

First CW contact!

I got this QSL in the mail just now. How cool is this? I was Rics first CW
contact!

Ric writes,

Hi Dan,

My first CW contact. I have to admit was with a SignaLink and FLDIGI, but I
got the CW bug and learning code.

Could pick out your callsign.

73, Ric

Well, Ric, I dont mind at all. Im glad you got the bug, and I hope to work
you again soon.

If any of you would like to work me using a digital interface and FLDIGI
software, e-mail me, and well set up a schedule.

The post First CW contact! appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.