Old March 1st 21, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default [KB6NU] More QSLs from stations whose calls spell words: KA8GUY, K0SIX

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

More QSLs from stations whose calls spell words: KA8GUY, K0SIX

Guy, KA8GUY, recently joined ARROW, the club here in Ann Arbor, and he
checked into our weekly net a couple of weeks ago while I was net control.

I worked K0SIX in the Minnesota QSO Party a couple of weekends ago.
Presumably, this beautiful shot is a picture of Big Lake.

The post More QSLs from stations whose calls spell words: KA8GUY, K0SIX
appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.

ICQ Podcast Episode 345: Progressive Changes at ARRL

In this episode, Martin (M1MRB), Leslie Butterfield G0CIB, and Edmund
Spicer M0MNG to discuss the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. We discussed:

Concord Student Wins Congressional App Challenge

ARRL Reject Additional VECs

ARRL to consider covering young members license fee

German Radio Hams Tackling RF Noise Pollution

UK Amateur Radio Operator Celebrates 100th Birthday

This episode’s features is in an interview with ARRL David Minster NA2AA,
and the President, Rick Roderick K5UR as they discuss changes for the ARRL
with Frank Howell K4FMH.

Perhaps the most interesting thing I found in the interview was NA2AAs
statement about changing the culture at the ARRL. He mentioned dialing up
the energy at the ARRL and becoming a culture of yes instead of being so
negative all the time. Of course, the previous CEO talked a good game at
first and raised expectations, but then failed to deliver. Overall, though,
Im optimistic.

The post ICQ Podcast Episode 345: Progressive Changes at ARRL appeared
first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.