Old August 3rd 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

gr

Markie, why were you jamming that net?

Why don't you let him listen to the tape of you involved in malicious
QRMing on 20m. Maybe he'd get the hang of it by observing an expert.

What tape?

You know--the tape which was sent to the FCC, that tape.

Don't you have a copy?

Nope. But thanks for admitting you faked a tape.

I did no such thing. I wasn't even in the country when it was recorded.
I just know the guy who made it. I guess you figured that no locals
operate on the HF bands, huh?

Dave K8MN

No you weren't in the country.............

No, I wasn't in the country.

Were you and that **** you married in Mexico(boyz town)looking for new
boyz to "elmer"................

I didn't marry anybody in Mexico.

I've not been to mexico in almost thirty-five years. This "boyz town"
place--it sounds as if you have some familiarity with it. Tell us, what
kind of place might that be?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You're a real loon, aren't you? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave K8MN

learn to read, you limpwristed sodomite!

Sorry, I'm not of that persuasion. You'll have to hit on someone else.

i said you WENT TO MEXICO WITH YOUR WHORE!

No, you didn't. If you intended to convey that, you should have written
more precisely. I haven't been to Mexico and I don't have a whore.

you stupid son of a bitch!

Why don't you tell us about this "boyz town" place you know of?

Dave K8MN
Old August 3rd 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

gr

Markie, why were you jamming that net?

bearing flase witness is sin wismen you claim to be christain woory
about it

Wiseman doesn't claim to be a christian, dumbass. Religion is for the
weak of mind.

"Your lies don't alter the fact you are a lying hypocrite.
Have fun in hell, sodomite."

--Roger Wiseman, posing as "
posted just one minute before his "Wiseman doesn't claim to be a
christian..." statement.

Dave K8MN

Old August 3rd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

gr

Markie, why were you jamming that net?

bearing flase witness is sin wismen you claim to be christain woory
about it

Wiseman doesn't claim to be a christian, dumbass. Religion is for the
weak of mind.

"Your lies don't alter the fact you are a lying hypocrite.
Have fun in hell, sodomite."

--Roger Wiseman, posing as "
posted just one minute before his "Wiseman doesn't claim to be a
christian..." statement.

come now Dave Be fair I am sure some of wismen seperate egos are
christian some are not he just got confused as to who he was that
momnet

Dave K8MN

Old August 3rd 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

only in your demented mind

Old August 4th 06, 03:06 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
only in spam

You know you've won when Morkie spams!