RadioBanter

-   -   what is wrong with this picture? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100720-what-wrong-picture.html)

an old freind August 7th 06 02:43 AM

what is wrong with this picture?

Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war\

He and Wismen call my eme enterprise a failure.

they and anyone else claiming this are worng. If indeed I do not have
any contacts on EME path I have not failed that would mean I have
simply not yet suceeded.

I will do eme I believe I have done EME on 2 m alreadly I wil upgrade
my gear over tie and Do so again (or if needs be do so for the first
time)

I will also do EME on 6 M 70 cm ad higher band If can find a another
staion to work I will try 222 mhz Eme and 900 mhz eme

I state the only way to stop me is to kill me. it is within the power
of others to delay me nothing more

this is KB9RQZ/AE (soon enough) and you have My call on it

WL70X0 August 7th 06 04:18 AM

what is wrong with this picture?

an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

DrDeath August 7th 06 05:34 AM

what is wrong with this picture?

"WL70X0" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

Ask him how he likes his beer.

K4YZ August 7th 06 11:03 AM

More Morkie Meglamania Mularkie

an old freind created yet another faeiry tale:
Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war

Your QRZ "bio" is public domain, Morkie. YOU put it there for
others to read.

All I did was get a laugh out of it!

And as I pointed out in the original posting, had it not been for
the e-mail of a third party laughing his butt off over yet another of
YOUR public screw-ups, I wouldn't have had any reason to look.

Having been shown how idiotic it is, have you fixed it yet?

He and Wismen call my eme enterprise a failure.

No...YOU call your "eme enterprise" a failure.

YOU have gone from several PAGES of claimed EME QSO's down to
"maybe one, myabe five" QSO's.

they and anyone else claiming this are worng. If indeed I do not have
any contacts on EME path I have not failed that would mean I have
simply not yet suceeded.

More random words seeking organization and meaning, Mork.

I will do eme I believe I have done EME on 2 m alreadly I wil upgrade
my gear over tie and Do so again (or if needs be do so for the first
time)

Good. Keep at it. Sooner or later you'll get it right.

More likely later...A LOT later....

I will also do EME on 6 M 70 cm ad higher band If can find a another
staion to work I will try 222 mhz Eme and 900 mhz eme

Good luck.

I state the only way to stop me is to kill me. it is within the power
of others to delay me nothing more

More grandiose ideations of how you think you're so important tah
others would want to kill you to stop you.

Wattaputz!

this is KB9RQZ/AE (soon enough) and you have My call on it

Let's see...What's that "call" worth...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............Not any more than the "worth" of
it's owner, and so far the owner's worth has been proven to be
squat...."Colonel"...

Steve, K4YZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 7th 06 04:32 PM

WL70X0 wrote:
an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

no I am not

I am the guy that hs been followd

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

nope I simply that guy that does not deny being bisexaul when other
bring it up

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

what malfuntion?

K4YZ August 10th 06 12:13 PM

More On Morkie's Messed-Up Bio

wrote:
On 7 Aug 2006 03:03:52 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
an old freind created yet another faeiry tale:
Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war

Your QRZ "bio" is public domain, Morkie. YOU put it there for
others to read.

All I did was get a laugh out of it!

no robeson you republished it withut MY presmission for the pupose of
harrassing me here

I don't need your permission, Mork.

indeed you violated the site policies of QRZ as I read them but you
seem to think rules are for other peopel

Where?

I quoted it verbatim and gave you your much deserved credit for
looking like a fool...

So...is it fixed yet...???

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 10th 06 03:42 PM

Mork On QRZ: Is It Fixed Yet?

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

So...is it fixed yet...???

it isn't broken

That's either a lie or self-delusion, Morkie.

wrote:
On 7 Aug 2006 03:03:52 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
an old freind created yet another faeiry tale:
Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war

Your QRZ "bio" is public domain, Morkie. YOU put it there for
others to read.

All I did was get a laugh out of it!

no robeson you republished it withut MY presmission for the pupose of
harrassing me here

I don't need your permission, Mork.

indeed you violated the site policies of QRZ as I read them but you
seem to think rules are for other peopel

Where?

I quoted it verbatim and gave you your much deserved credit for
looking like a fool...

So...is it fixed yet...???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....?!?!?

Or do you enjoy seeing your "hits" counter go up knowing that each
time it does someone else saw that I was right and you look like an
idiot...!??!

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 10th 06 05:37 PM

QRZ: Fixed Yet?

K4YZ wrote:
you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

if you have any evidence of criminal conduct report to law enforecement

K4YZ August 11th 06 10:14 AM

QRZ: Fixed Yet?

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

Try that again in E N G L I S H, Fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 14th 06 10:32 AM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet?

wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 02:14:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

You are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor.

QUOTE:

(returning to the original topic....Morkie's scatterbrained QRZ
profile...)

KB9RQZ Lookups: 744
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

UNQUOTE

Couldn't get that messed up...QRZ did it for him...

QUOTE

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage
I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Yep...Still with the 1st grade grammar and the sandbox taunts
about other Amateurs.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 14th 06 02:11 PM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

an old friend August 14th 06 04:18 PM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet? is it broken

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 02:14:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

You are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor.

QUOTE:

(returning to the original topic....Morkie's scatterbrained QRZ
profile...)

Copyrighted materail per copyright holders wish

UNQUOTE

Yep...Still with the 1st grade grammar and the sandbox taunts
about other Amateurs.

still nothing about qrz being broken

youare advised to cease and desist your libel and slader and copyright
violation

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 06 01:07 PM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet?

Not ####sucker Lloyd wrote:

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

Must be all that education from those three degrees that makes him
so confused, eh?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 06 01:14 PM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet? is it broken

an old friend makes a bigger fool out of himself with each succeeding
post:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Aug 2006 02:14:09 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

You are advised to seek the services of a good second grade
English composition tutor.

QUOTE:

(returning to the original topic....Morkie's scatterbrained QRZ
profile...)

Copyrighted materail per copyright holders wish

Nope.

Public information on a surfable database.

UNQUOTE

Yep...Still with the 1st grade grammar and the sandbox taunts
about other Amateurs.

still nothing about qrz being broken

QRZ's not broken.

YOU are.

youare advised to cease and desist your libel and slader and copyright
violation

You are advised to seek a good second grade English composition
tutor. Then find a good lawyer who will help you sue your parents for
letting you "graduate" with a substandard education...But then again I
can understand why they'd be anxious to get you out of the house as
quickly as possible.

QUOTE FROM 15 AUGUST 2006 QRZ LISTING FOR KB9RQZ

KB9RQZ Lookups: 753
[...]

Yep...still as stupid looking as ever.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] August 15th 06 02:14 PM

Mork On QRZ: Fixed Yet?

K4YZ wrote:
Not ####sucker Lloyd wrote:

Markie can't even correct his address! Look how it is so screwed up in
the address line. I wonder why the FCC even granted him a admin update
with it so messed up.

Must be all that education from those three degrees that makes him
so confused, eh?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K4YZ September 20th 06 09:59 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 20th 06 07:29 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!...stop the lying steve

K4YZ wrote:

stop the lying steve

Roger (K8RI) September 20th 06 08:29 PM

On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement. Just as true as saying, "learning
code is difficult.", or "learning code is impossible".

It depends on the person doing or trying to learn the code. For some
it's easy, for some it's nigh onto impossible and for most of us it's
some where in between. One thing it does take is dedication and an
open mind. If you think it's going to be difficult, it will be. If
OTOH you think it's going to be easy you might be disappointed...and
maybe not. A positive attitude will certainly makes it as easy as
possible for the individual while a negative attitude can make it nigh
onto impossible.

For me, memorization is easy. That means it took me very little time
to make the 5 wpm required for the Novice license back in "those days"
OTOH It seems like it took forever to make the 13 wpm including one
blown test in Grand Rapids. It took me a lot of hours to finally make
the 13. Moving from 13 to 20 was one whale of a lot easier than
moving from 5 to 13. I'd not call it easy or difficult,, but it did
take a lot of time. When working in the basement I'd almost always
have a receiver running in the background with some stations running a
bit faster than I could copy. Bout drove my "First" wife nuts. Then
one day I discovered it was like listening to a regular conversation.

It usually takes between 30 and 60 hours of consistent practice to
make it from 5 to 13 and about another 30 to 60 hours to make 20.

As the fastest speed now at 5 wpm is basically memorization it just
takes consistent practice with a dedication to doing it. Some are
going to do it in 4 or 5 hours and some are going to take 20 or 30.
But when memorizing, memorize the sounds not the dots and dashes.

Like learning to become a pilot, some solo in 10 hours and some take
50 or 60. Every one is different.

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

an old friend September 20th 06 08:44 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.

no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question

Slow Code September 21st 06 01:51 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!

"K4YZ" wrote in
ps.com:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Learning code is easy.

9 to 90 years old have done it, male & female. But they all had something
Mark doesn't have. A brain.

SC

an_old_friend September 21st 06 04:38 AM

gay bashers are not welcome anywhere that is why they use fake names like Slow Code

"

Roger (K8RI) September 22nd 06 12:40 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

On 20 Sep 2006 12:44:24 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.

no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question

My Apologies. I was refering to the learning statement and didn't
realize I was acrediting it to you.

Slow Code September 23rd 06 02:03 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

wrote in :

wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.
no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question

My Apologies. I was refering to the learning statement and didn't
realize I was acrediting it to you.

apology acepted it hapens without all th cues in verbal interaction

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

SC

Slow Code September 23rd 06 02:03 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s false

Barry OGrady wrote in
:

I am glad we don't have any amateur licenses that require code any more.

Barry

Yes, you guys aren't very bright over there. Swim with any sting rays
lately?

SC

Slow Code September 23rd 06 02:04 AM

Neither are spammers, Marqueer!

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
ga

You do know it's Toad posting as Slow Code, don't you?

What a friggen Loon. In one thread you think I'm Lloyd and in this
thread you think I'm Todd. You're as confused as Mark and just as
goofy. Maybe that's why you two get along so well with each other.

SC

[email protected] September 23rd 06 03:02 PM

Neither are spammers, Marqueer!

Slow Code Toad whined:
wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
ga

You do know it's Toad posting as Slow Code, don't you?

What a IKYABWAI

You even make the same spelling mistakes as Toad does, Toad. Now jam
some more so you get that NAL.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 24th 06 05:51 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year by a JEW registered pedophile like Markie)

whined:
wrote:

.show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

It would be an even better one if you would drink some gasoline!

an old friend September 24th 06 06:56 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
whined:
wrote:

.show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

It would be an even better one if you would drink some gasoline!

sad t say the NG and planent wold be better if you drank it (unless you
are drinkin Gasachol) I suppose to get this this way or just got the
mnetal help you need

an old freind September 24th 06 08:02 PM

Slow code gay bashing kook on the lose

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

old freind September 25th 06 04:22 PM

show-na-to-va

wrote:

..show-na-to-va

Slow Code September 26th 06 12:59 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

SC

Opus- September 26th 06 02:30 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

an_old_friend September 26th 06 02:41 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

K4YZ September 26th 06 10:22 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

an old friend wrote:
Roger (K8RI) wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 01:59:25 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

That really is a true statement.

no it is not True it is false without reagrd to wether code learning is
easy or not

Robeson has lied in claiming I made the stament in question

No, Robeson has not.

YOU have lied in trying to avoid accepting responsibility for your
own words!

Why does Morkie insist that I am lying about HIS insistance that
Learning Code is EASY...?!?!?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:53 PM

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[email protected] September 26th 06 09:32 PM

Markie admits he is a JEW registered pedophile ?

wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006 06:10:58 -0700,

wrote:

woger iama self hateing a JEW adn aregistered pedophile ?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

old freind September 26th 06 10:31 PM

show na to va woger

wrote:

!show na to va woger

Opus- September 27th 06 01:36 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

You don't get it, do you? But if you insist, many many years ago you
HAD to learn Latin to attend university. Then, a few people bucked the
trend and started removing the requirement to know Latin. Oh sure, the
old guard resisted. Many professors refused to work without Latin as a
requirement, ostensibly because they felt that the Latin requirement
would demonstrate serious commitment to learning. But the world
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save
for a few medical and legal references.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:40 PM

Markie admits he licked his daddy's shit covered dick clean!

old freindless cocksucker wrote:
!

Lick it clean, Marqueer!