Old August 7th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default what is wrong with this picture?

Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war\

He and Wismen call my eme enterprise a failure.

they and anyone else claiming this are worng. If indeed I do not have
any contacts on EME path I have not failed that would mean I have
simply not yet suceeded.

I will do eme I believe I have done EME on 2 m alreadly I wil upgrade
my gear over tie and Do so again (or if needs be do so for the first
time)

I will also do EME on 6 M 70 cm ad higher band If can find a another
staion to work I will try 222 mhz Eme and 900 mhz eme

I state the only way to stop me is to kill me. it is within the power
of others to delay me nothing more

this is KB9RQZ/AE (soon enough) and you have My call on it

Old August 7th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

Old August 7th 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

"WL70X0" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

Ask him how he likes his beer.

Old August 7th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Meglamania Mularkie

an old freind created yet another faeiry tale:
Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war

Your QRZ "bio" is public domain, Morkie. YOU put it there for
others to read.

All I did was get a laugh out of it!

And as I pointed out in the original posting, had it not been for
the e-mail of a third party laughing his butt off over yet another of
YOUR public screw-ups, I wouldn't have had any reason to look.

Having been shown how idiotic it is, have you fixed it yet?

He and Wismen call my eme enterprise a failure.

No...YOU call your "eme enterprise" a failure.

YOU have gone from several PAGES of claimed EME QSO's down to
"maybe one, myabe five" QSO's.

they and anyone else claiming this are worng. If indeed I do not have
any contacts on EME path I have not failed that would mean I have
simply not yet suceeded.

More random words seeking organization and meaning, Mork.

I will do eme I believe I have done EME on 2 m alreadly I wil upgrade
my gear over tie and Do so again (or if needs be do so for the first
time)

Good. Keep at it. Sooner or later you'll get it right.

More likely later...A LOT later....

I will also do EME on 6 M 70 cm ad higher band If can find a another
staion to work I will try 222 mhz Eme and 900 mhz eme

Good luck.

I state the only way to stop me is to kill me. it is within the power
of others to delay me nothing more

More grandiose ideations of how you think you're so important tah
others would want to kill you to stop you.

Wattaputz!

this is KB9RQZ/AE (soon enough) and you have My call on it

Let's see...What's that "call" worth...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............Not any more than the "worth" of
it's owner, and so far the owner's worth has been proven to be
squat...."Colonel"...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 7th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks

WL70X0 wrote:
an old freind wrote:
snip

Aren't you the fellow who followed several hams and cb operators around
to a bunch of boards?

no I am not

I am the guy that hs been followd

Aren't you the fellow who always brings up the fact that you're a
little "lite in the loffers"?

nope I simply that guy that does not deny being bisexaul when other
bring it up

WTF is your MALFUNCTION?????????????

what malfuntion?

Old August 10th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default QRZ: Fixed Yet?

K4YZ wrote:
you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

if you have any evidence of criminal conduct report to law enforecement

Old August 11th 06, 10:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

Try that again in E N G L I S H, Fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ