Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Just my 2 cents worth

The hams that plague RRCB also do the same in their own groups, essentially
****ting where they sleep. They fight with us, they fight amongst
themselves. The CBers have stuck together through all this. We have no
infighting amongst ourselves, and I'm pretty damn proud of that, considering
they (the hams) accuse us of this type of behavior on the air. I think if
you use Usenet as a model for how people act on the air, the ham bands must
truly be hell. No offense to the hams that have actually been kind or
helpful to the CBers, but you guys really have some nut cases in your ranks.

My Two Cent's Worth junius Shortwave 4 April 1st 06 07:23 AM
My Two Cent's Worth SeeingEyeDogg Shortwave 1 April 1st 06 12:56 AM
Just my 2 cents worth on the Kenwood TS-2000... Carl Equipment 3 January 29th 06 05:00 PM
FS: Books, Magazines Box number 3 Eugene Rippen Swap 0 May 1st 04 07:02 PM