Old April 1st 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDogg

Default My Two Cent's Worth

When they pass the Guest Worker program make their employers pay all "their
guests" Social Service bills - I.E. medical care, education. Then we shall
see how much they like "their immigrants".

The farmers don't want to spend the money on modern farming machinery. It
is pure greed in a nutshell.

"Verstaldin" wrote in message
Here in Washington state, farmers are complaining because they LIKE their
illegal immigrants. It would cost them too much to pay citizens to do the
same work. In fact, it was the farmers who started hiring the illegals. How
did they ever get their crops in before we declared mexico the 51st state of
the union g ? Put the farmers in jail LOL.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Old April 1st 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:46:16 -0600, "SeeingEyeDogg"
wrote:

When they pass the Guest Worker program make their employers pay all "their
guests" Social Service bills - I.E. medical care, education. Then we shall
see how much they like "their immigrants".

The farmers don't want to spend the money on modern farming machinery. It
is pure greed in a nutshell.

"Verstaldin" wrote in message
Here in Washington state, farmers are complaining because they LIKE their
illegal immigrants. It would cost them too much to pay citizens to do the
same work. In fact, it was the farmers who started hiring the illegals. How
did they ever get their crops in before we declared mexico the 51st state of
the union g ? Put the farmers in jail LOL.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

You can't pick most fruit with machines (except maybe those egg-shaped
tomatoes).

Just my 2 cents worth on the Kenwood TS-2000... Carl Equipment 3 January 29th 06 05:00 PM
What's It Worth? YBZ Shortwave 13 December 1st 05 06:14 PM
fast easy cash. very worth it masatosan Policy 0 February 19th 05 08:57 AM
ITS WORTH LOOKING AT masatosan Antenna 0 February 19th 05 07:19 AM
FS: Books, Magazines Box number 3 Eugene Rippen Swap 0 May 1st 04 07:02 PM