RadioBanter

-   -   Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100889-robeson-set-up-altough-he-bit-off-more-than-i-expect-him-but-his-lies-can-now-documented-internet-webpages.html)

K4YZ August 16th 06 01:27 PM

Mountains and Mountains Of Markie Mularkie

wrote:

" Mountains and Mountains ofrobeson ####"

Lame, Morkie...REALLY lame...And getting lamer.

On 15 Aug 2006 13:37:53 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

cease and desist

CONGRATUALTIONS, MORKIE!

You FINALLY mangaged to put THREE WORDS IN A ROW together and not
misspell one of them!

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 16th 06 01:33 PM

Mountains and Mountains of Robeson shit

K4YZ wrote:

wrote:

" Mountains and Mountains ofrobeson ####"

just being accurate now
cease and desist your harrassment

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 16th 06 01:34 PM

Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 05:56:53 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

From: on Tues, Aug 8 2006 7:11 pm

indeed when robeson is reduced to blowing gasket over misplacing a
space it is almost funny to watch he try and twist that in to extreme
dishonnor

No, you lied about your military service.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling on her

You don't have any spelling skills to "improve," you illiterate *******.

cease and desist

STFU, whining illiterate *******.

K4YZ August 16th 06 01:36 PM

Mountains and Mountains of Markie Mularkie

an old friend tried to hide behind yet more profanity:
K4YZ wrote:

wrote:

" Mountains and Mountains ofrobeson ####"

just being accurate now

You couldn't be accurate iof you had your last name changed to it.

cease and desist your harrassment

Your re-taggin go EVERY post in this forum with nothing more than
your lame "cease and desist" comments is harrassment, Morkie, so why
not follow your own advise, fatboy?

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 16th 06 01:39 PM

Mountains and Mountains of Steves shit go the bathroom not the ngs

[email protected] August 16th 06 08:36 PM

Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages

wrote:
On 16 Aug 2006 05:34:30 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

STFU, whining illiterate *******.

cease

You are the one who lied about their EME contacts and Army service. So
STFU.

an old freind August 16th 06 09:03 PM

wrote:

You are the one who lied about their EME contacts and Army service. So
STFU.

Cease desist and grow up

Slow Code August 17th 06 11:25 PM

Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in news:1155819374.098262.243510@
74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who lied about their EME contacts and Army service. So
STFU.

Cease

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

an old friend August 18th 06 03:29 AM

wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!

funny my references check out

none of your do
cease, desist and grow up

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 18th 06 01:43 PM

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who lied about his Army service (as with everything
else you claim), so you STFU!

funny my references check out

No, they don't. You were caught in a lie.