RadioBanter

-   -   Robeson was set up altough he bit off more than I expect from him, but his lies can now be documented by internet webpages (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100889-robeson-set-up-altough-he-bit-off-more-than-i-expect-him-but-his-lies-can-now-documented-internet-webpages.html)

an old freind August 28th 06 02:18 PM

is amy fireproof

wrote:

Oh, is your tiny remainy brain cell about to explode or are you finally
trying to lose some of your flab?

meltdown in progress

K4YZ August 28th 06 09:51 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues the Goebblesque dodges:

is Amy Fireproof?

Now with more threats.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 28th 06 09:59 PM

with steve lies he better start buying Amy nomex clothing

K4YZ wrote:

is Amy Fireproof?

[email protected] August 29th 06 03:12 PM

is amy fireproof

an old freindless fat faggot wrote:
wrote:

Oh, is your tiny remainy brain cell about to explode or are you finally
trying to lose some of your flab?

me

You are a fatboy, fatboy.

an old friend August 29th 06 04:38 PM

is amy fireproof

wrote:
an old freindless fat faggot wrote:

You are a fatboy, fatboy.

funny you pic look a lot heavier than I wismen

an old friend August 30th 06 03:41 PM

is amy fireproof

wrote:
kook on parade

an old friend August 31st 06 03:42 PM

is amy fireproof

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:
kook on parade

You sure are Marqueer! Funny how you snipped out the allegations that
you threatened arson.

so? you allege I thretened arson what is sniping one more of your lies?

an old friend September 1st 06 05:05 PM

is amy fireproof

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

so? you allege I thretened arson what is sniping one more of your lies?

You admit threatening arson. Your First response was "so?"

no I admit you and steve lied and say I hthreatened arson and again so?
"Thretened" "Sniping?" Markie, you illiterate ****.