Old August 9th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Keykween morons just THINK N8 is awol-poor idiots!

MOPYCOCKAHOLIC wrote:
keyclowns are the squirming worms on the fruit of hobby communications
wrote:
Your auctions get shut down, your activities in Petro toilets get
reported, your illegal dealers get popped. Nobody is awol, keyclowns.
We KNOW that is your fond wish, but you limpwrists are still clueless.
All you can do is repeat the same old crap over and over. Your sissy
chumpion mopeymoron got located and identified, so now you queenies are
outta steam. Mopey went under her rock, quaking with fear. Not one
single threat of the many she made ever materialized. Why? Cuz the
sissy was identified and located.

crap...nobody cares other than the amusement value. We call it
"keyclown plinking" : You sociopathic mutants swim in a single file
line, quacking away...heheh...AKC pops your bullseye while you pop each
others' browneye.

BTW, Dr. Death, AKA Dr Dorkbreath....We must report the untimely demise
of your parents...some lab assistant in the mutant research dept.
dropped the test tubes. Also, we heard you are a member (remember the
way porno books use the word "member" here!) of a union...is that IBLEW
Local Petro?

Remember, we totally control everything you do. We press the buttons,
you quack. Now quack some more, sissies.

OH YEA........WELL, WELL, **** YOU!
I BEEN SAVING MY PETRO MONEY AND I BUYING THIS!!
http://www.radioactiveradios.com/images/Connex4600.jpg
I DROP THE MALL ON STUPID HAMS!

an not only that i can't reach around the dr when i poke his ****ter,
he 2 fat!

Old August 10th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get some therapy,

get some therapy,

Old August 10th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
Whether you give or receive it still makes YOU a fag. Now quit trying to

molest your fat Doctor and maybe he will give you some well deserved
psych meds.

C'mon, what kind of meds are the local saw bones likely to prescribe to
someone with a name like MOPYCOCKAHOLIC!?

lol

Old August 10th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
Whether you give or receive it still makes YOU a fag. Now quit trying to

molest your fat Doctor and maybe he will give you some well deserved
psych meds.

C'mon, what kind of meds are the local saw bones likely to prescribe to
someone with a name like MOPYCOCKAHOLIC!?

lol

I was thinking of the meds they give for executions in the prisons. lol

Old August 10th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
Whether you give or receive it still makes YOU a fag. Now quit trying
molest your fat Doctor and maybe he will give you some well deserved
psych meds.

C'mon, what kind of meds are the local saw bones likely to prescribe to
someone with a name like MOPYCOCKAHOLIC!?

lol

I was thinking of the meds they give for executions in the prisons. lol

Them are hard to get a script for tho, dang drug mart can't fill it
neither.

Morons on 20 Meters NO9GL General 26 July 1st 06 01:07 AM
Morons on 20 Meters NO9GL Policy 26 July 1st 06 01:07 AM
Morons on 20 Meters (the new 14.313 is HERE folks!!!) Rev. Cleetus Poontang CB 0 June 23rd 06 05:20 AM
Morons on 20 Meters (the new 14.313 is HERE folks!!!) Rev. Cleetus Poontang Shortwave 0 June 23rd 06 05:20 AM
bush AWOL on terror threat. [email protected] Shortwave 13 July 22nd 05 06:59 PM