Old August 17th 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Default Text Medium No. 5

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 04:53:20 -0700, James C Cracked is God!!!
jabbered inanely:

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:41:06 -0700, Ward Hardmanure jabbered
inanely:

A limerick's easy to write,
You could pen ten or twenty tonight,
But when 'neath your words
Lurks a fetish for turds
It's sick and disgusting and trite!

Funny thing -- I only see one k00k posting "turd" limericks, and it
ain't Hardman. Outing FILTH. I snipped off the part where you out his
personal info in the subject line, BTW.

From TEH WAY OF THE K00K:

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

"Publishing people's real names, addresses, and phone numbers when
there's no other way for you to come out of a flamewar with any dignity
is cool, and proves that you are a master of secret internet information
stores, and absolutely not to be ****ed with."

So, whomever you are, you're a k00k. In fact, possibly even KotM
material...

Allow me to enumerate your mistakes for you:

1. Ward Hardmanure and James C Cracked are two different people,
****-for-brains.

How nice. Two k00ks are outing personal info of an enemy who has kicked
their arses to hell and back.

2. If you had been following this thread in its entire, before sticking
your ignorant nose in with limited information, you would have noticed
that Ward Harman has written hundreds of unbelievably disgusting turd
poems, ****-for-brains.

I've seen the alleged "turd poems", whining k00ky crybaby. You can't
handle him posting mean things about you, so you out his personal info.
You are a ****ing k00k, and jail time may be in your future.

3. Ward Hardman is one of the most reviled posters in the history of rmcr.
Everyone hates him. Now that he thinks he has a wee friend in the form of
an ignorant ****-for-brains with insufficient information (hint: you), he
is going to think his 'cause' is legit. Nice going, ****-for-brains. The
last thing we need is an ignorant asshole sticking his nose in where it's
not needed.

Well, isn't THAT too ****ing bad! Because we(tinw) didn't start x-posting
into _your_ group. We(tinw) are there now, though.

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."

I am Jacking on my cb!

Old August 17th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

Default cease, desist and grow up

cease, desist and grow up

Old August 17th 06, 10:51 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
cease, desist and grow up

**** you and your paw,too!

Old August 17th 06, 10:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

wrote:

cease, desist and grow up

Introduction to "AM" Medium Wave DXing - by the Ontario DX Association (ODXC) RHF Shortwave 3 January 11th 05 03:14 PM
Jamming on the air: why? Steveo CB 77 December 2nd 04 04:06 AM
Stigar i Kveom Asle Heggheim Shortwave 0 November 15th 03 07:57 PM