Old August 18th 06, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhem

Dear Friends,

Let's see if Morkie has what it takes to take this stuff off the
newsgroup and into a forum that's "All About Morkie".

I say he ain't got it, Guys...

73

Steve, K4YZ

join at:

Old August 18th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhemtruth from Robeson my word it is an effort to kill by shocking me to death

K4YZ wrote:
Dear Friends,

New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhem
Mayhem indeed that has always been Robeson goal here in RRAP Mayhem
nice of you to finaly admit that

Old August 18th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
Dear Friends,

Let's see if Morkie has what it takes to take this stuff off the
newsgroup and into a forum that's "All About Morkie".

justcould I

I an't stop you from posting **** here in RRAP
Or wismen or Death Tom fred the new folks you guys have trolled in from
AUK

I say he ain't got it, Guys...

you at least admit what has been your goal for years Mayhem

you have acchived it it seems are you happy ?

73

Steve, K4YZ

join at:

Old August 18th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.nocode

Default New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhemtruth is i want to suck wisman an robsens cock!

an old friendLESS molester wrote:

i have acchived it, it seems. are you happy?

73

I want to suckoff hams of high liscense classes

Old August 19th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhemtruth from Robeson my word it is an effort to kill by shocking me to death - Mark, Just ignore them.

"an old friend" wrote in news:1155909112.584937.232470
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

K4YZ wrote:
Dear Friends,

New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhem
Mayhem indeed that has always been Robeson goal here in RRAP Mayhem
nice of you to finaly admit that

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

Old August 19th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.radio.cb,alt.ham-radio.nocode

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
ps.com:

an old friendLESS molester wrote:

i have acchived it, it seems. are you happy?

73

I want to suckoff hams of high liscense classes

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC

Thanks for setting the tard straight,S.C.

Old August 19th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
Dear Friends,

Let's see if Morkie has what it takes to take this stuff off the
newsgroup and into a forum that's "All About Morkie".

like I said we now have Robeson confess o what he has been after for
year Mayhem

I guess he got it

Old August 23rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dear Friends,

New YahooGroup for Fun and Mayhem
Mayhem indeed that has always been Robeson goal here in RRAP Mayhem
nice of you to finaly admit that

mayhem Steve robeson creates whole new gruops for no other reason than
harrassment