RadioBanter

-   -   PING: Slow Code (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102043-ping-slow-code.html)

an old freind August 24th 06 12:38 AM

PING: Slow Code

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in :

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:46:48 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

SC

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you want ham radio to be like CB?

I don't

why do you want Ham radio dead

SC

[email protected] August 24th 06 02:50 AM

PING: Slow Code

Bill Turner wrote:
an old freind wrote:

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you want ham radio to be like CB?

why do you want Ham radio dead

-----------------REPLY FOLLOWS-----------------

Why do you ask these questions on an antenna newsgroup?

I ask becuase I have given up on parring back the thread of the troll's

and if I answer i answer in all the NG not to break the threads

Bill, W6WRT

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 24th 06 01:28 PM

PING: Slow Code

an old friendless cocksucker wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you "kill" the English language ?

by the authority YOU gave me I can state the expert opiion you just lied

By your own example, you proved me right, imbecile. And that's the
general "opinion" on you.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 24th 06 01:29 PM

PING: Slow Code

wrote:
Bill Turner wrote:
an old freind wrote:

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you want ham radio to be like CB?

why do you want Ham radio dead

-----------------REPLY FOLLOWS-----------------

Why do you ask these questions on an antenna newsgroup?

I ask becuase I have given up on parring back the thread of the troll's

Markie likes to spam.

and if I answer i answer in all the NG not to break the threads

As I said, Markie likes to spam.

an old friend August 25th 06 05:00 PM

PING: Slow Code

wrote:
cease and desist

an old friend August 25th 06 06:08 PM

PING: Slow Code

wrote:
cease and desist

Phil Wheeler August 27th 06 06:15 AM

PING: Slow Code

Mark Moron Morgan wrote:
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Pretty good composition for a giant rabbit.

an old friend August 27th 06 02:34 PM

PING: Slow Code

Phil Wheeler wrote:
Mark Moron Morgan wrote:
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Pretty good composition for a giant rabbit.

that isn't a rabbit don't insult those noble rodents that is mass of
human DNA his name is Wismen lacking a life he trys to steal one and
does that with it

Slow Code August 27th 06 03:40 PM

PING: Slow Code

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

an Old friend August 27th 06 03:59 PM

PING: Slow Code

Slow Code wrote:
"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

the poster you are respondng to is a Mron or worse his name is Wismen
his one wise act is to try and steal alife to replace his own