RadioBanter

-   -   PING: Slow Code (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102043-ping-slow-code.html)

Mark Moron Morgan August 27th 06 04:54 PM

PING: Slow Code

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phil Wheeler wrote:
Mark Moron Morgan wrote:
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Pretty good composition for a giant rabbit.

that isn't a rabbit don't insult those noble rodents that is mass of
human DNA his name is Wismen lacking a life he trys to steal one and
does that with it

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

Slow Code August 27th 06 05:00 PM

PING: Slow Code

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message

"Slow Code" wrote in message

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

thank you four teh coplamant it more tahn a name two me I trie to look teh
part two see?

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

an_old_friend August 27th 06 05:13 PM

PING: Slow Code

Slow Code wrote:

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

you can't keep wismen out unless one is willing to spoil themselves
with his blood he is too stuborn

Lloyd August 27th 06 06:09 PM

PING: Slow Code

On 27 Aug 2006 09:13:26 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

you can't keep wismen out unless one is willing to spoil themselves
with his blood he is too stuborn

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the IRONY!!!

----
In message .com,
Mark Morgan autolamed himself when he said to Secwet Woger, "you arer
[sic] everywhere like a cockroach"

Not Lloyd August 27th 06 07:35 PM

PING: Slow Code

wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:09:20 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd
wrote:

On 27 Aug 2006 09:13:26 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

you can't keep wismen out unless one is willing to spoil themselves
with his blood he is too stuborn

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the IRONY!!!

wht irony? I am also suborn never denied that that is one of the few
things Roger and I have in comon
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

Art Deco August 27th 06 09:59 PM

PING: Slow Code

Slow Code wrote:

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
.. .

"Slow Code" wrote in message

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

thank you four teh coplamant it more tahn a name two me I trie to look teh
part two see?

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

Whine much?

COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
as designated by Brad Guth

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

an old freind August 27th 06 10:05 PM

kooks on parade

Art Deco wrote:

Whine much?

yea you do that too kook

L. August 27th 06 11:23 PM

PING: Slow Code

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Slow Code wrote:

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
. ..

"Slow Code" wrote in message

"Mark Moron Morgan" wrote in message
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You really are a moron mark morgan.

thank you four teh coplamant it more tahn a name two me I trie to look
teh
part two see?

http://i7.tinypic.com/25rf8gk.jpg

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Keep this crap out of the radio groups you losers.

Whine much?

The other question would be - "would you like a little cheese to go with the
whine?"

L.

K4YZ August 28th 06 07:59 AM

More Morkie Mularkie