RadioBanter

-   -   PING: Slow Code (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102043-ping-slow-code.html)

[email protected] August 21st 06 08:00 PM

PING: Slow Code

Wanted to thank you for your posts about the code.

Because of you I just upgraded (Saturday) from technician to general. I
breezed the 5 wpm and am up to around 15wpm according to the W1AW
pratice broadcasts. I never would have bothered to learn CW if it
wasn't for you.

I know I only "need" 5 wpm but I am not going to upgrade to extra until
I can cpy 25 wpm SOLID!

This is in honor of my electronic elmer, Slow Code.

Thanks......

Dee Flint August 21st 06 10:47 PM

Slow Code

wrote in message
ups.com...
Wanted to thank you for your posts about the code.

Because of you I just upgraded (Saturday) from technician to general. I
breezed the 5 wpm and am up to around 15wpm according to the W1AW
pratice broadcasts. I never would have bothered to learn CW if it
wasn't for you.

I know I only "need" 5 wpm but I am not going to upgrade to extra until
I can cpy 25 wpm SOLID!

This is in honor of my electronic elmer, Slow Code.

Thanks......

Well I can't tell if you are being serious or facetious but when you get to
25wpm solid, you'll probably find working code quite pleasant. You can put
on the headphones and shut out the world for a little bit.

Dee, N8UZE

Slow Code August 22nd 06 12:46 AM

PING: Slow Code

wrote in
ups.com:

Wanted to thank you for your posts about the code.

Because of you I just upgraded (Saturday) from technician to general. I
breezed the 5 wpm and am up to around 15wpm according to the W1AW
pratice broadcasts. I never would have bothered to learn CW if it
wasn't for you.

I know I only "need" 5 wpm but I am not going to upgrade to extra until
I can cpy 25 wpm SOLID!

This is in honor of my electronic elmer, Slow Code.

Thanks......

ROFLMAO!

..... And you've made me think of possibly joining CAP.

Testimonials like yours will bring a smile to every Real hams face. :-)

Just learn the code to 22 wpm. That would be a nice edge if you still had
to take a 20 wpm CW test. But if you can only get your speed up to 16 or
17 words per minute, upgrade anyway. We need good people like you on the
ham bands and on usenet. LOL

73

SC

Douche Bag August 22nd 06 01:58 AM

PING: Slow Code

You both suck each other off. Jerks!
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:46:48 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in
oups.com:

[...]

why do we ned more people that make snips and don't even have the guts
to sign their names?

73

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

K4YZ August 22nd 06 08:46 AM

Why Does Mork Moron Ask Questions Of Others That He Clearly Doesn't Do Himself...?!?!

wrote:

why do we ned more people that make snips and don't even have the guts
to sign their names?

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

POT~~~KETTLE~~~BLACK!

Sheesh, Morgan...!

What a STUPID question for YOU to ask! ! ! ! !!

Steve, K4YZ

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 22nd 06 11:49 AM

PING: Slow Code

wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:46:48 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

talking about yuorself abthat way

Drunk again, Marqueer?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 23rd 06 01:31 PM

PING: Slow Code

wrote:
[...]

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you "kill" the English language ?

an old friend August 23rd 06 04:38 PM

PING: Slow Code

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you "kill" the English language ?

by the authority YOU gave me I can state the expert opiion you just lied

Bill Turner August 23rd 06 11:07 PM

PING: Slow Code

an old freind wrote:

why do you want to kil the ARS?

Why do you want ham radio to be like CB?

why do you want Ham radio dead

Why do you ask these questions on an antenna newsgroup?

Bill, W6WRT