Old August 24th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get a room

an old wrote:

.

You wish.

of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
here.

So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, freind?

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.
Old August 24th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Köi-Lö" ¤1¤ôx@ôÜ1Ô.ôôô wrote in message
eatnowhere.com...
an old wrote:

.

You wish.

of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
here.

So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, freind?

Then you and your childish hangers-on decide to belabor the point for as
long as you can milk the topic.
Damn, you guys are childish!

How's this for your set-to hissy fits?

I don't like Liberals! I don't like butt -pluggers, I don't like Wetbacks, I
don't like rap music, I don't like seeing 14 year old white girls pushing
baby buggies with half-breed black babies around the local mall, and I don't
like Illegals getting Driver's Licenses.

I also do not like seeing theatre marquees with Spanish over riding the
English version. I live in the United States, I do not live in Mexico City.
And when I use an automated check out lane? I speak English, thank you just
the same, Wal-Mart!

Old August 24th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:38:43 -0400, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and screamed:
"Köi-Lö" wrote...
an old freind wrote:

.

[...]

The above meltdown brought to you by Woger "Wabbit" Wiseman of
rec.radio.amateur.policy. applause Nice foam!

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
(If someone wouldn't mind seconding it...)
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (needs seconding)
Unabomber Surprise (needs seconding)
Goofy @zzed Babboon (needs seconding)
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 24th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

No Code Lloyd wrote:

.

Your teacher thinks you could be doing a lot better.

Really, I need help with klonopin withdrawal.

I can just imagine you crying and screaming like a little kid over it,
too.

Then you and your childish hangers-on decide to belabor the point for
as long as you can milk the topic.

Can I really milk the topic?

Damn, you guys are childish!

I try everything.

.

I hope you give me credit for that.

.

Yours is probably faster, anyway.

How's this for your set-to hissy fits?

Why do you ask if that is for my set-to hissy fits, Davies?

.

What do I get out of being poor?

.

Hi, Davies. [Pointedly not looking at you]

I don't like Liberals! I don't like butt -pluggers, I don't like
Wetbacks, I don't like rap music, I don't like seeing 14 year old
white girls pushing baby buggies with half-breed black babies around
the local mall, and I don't like Illegals getting Driver's Licenses.

Berreadero.

.

Crud balls.

It was an initiation ritual for the suicide cult I just joined.

Pray for a miracle.

.

It's unspeakable.

i get horney, ways to reduce that are i masterbate and get my bf to
help me out, wat r n e other ways, or can u recomend some sites to
visit or something?? ** plz help **

There's always suicide, Davies.

I also do not like seeing theatre marquees with Spanish over riding
the English version.

El rabo.

I live in the United States, I do not live in Mexico City.

El retazo macizo.

And when I use an automated check out lane? I speak English, thank you
just the same, Wal-Mart!

My English is perfect, but yours is abysmal. Are you a dago or
something?

.

Next to the railroad station.

Not a great day. I have atrial tachycardia heart disease thanks to my
alcohol/drug abuse. I awoke this morning with a lot of ambition,
thought I'd start the day early. I no sooner started than my heart
started acting up. It's so frustrating not to be able to do things I
used to take for granted! And I get so angry at myself because I
brought it on myself through my love of booze/drugs!

Go here, Davies:

http://www.newhopehealthclinic.com/p...it_suicide.htm

.

What are you, a lesbian?

.

It's not worth it.

i finger myself often and when this boy did it to me for the first
time i had to pretend to come, i couldn't feel him go in me, it jus
felt like he was rubbing up and down. i find my clit da most
stimulating but wot can i do next time..should i ask him to rub it or
wot?heklp will be taken gratefully(i aint a dork btw with all the big
words lol )thanks x

Book a padded cell.

-- Koi-Lo.

You have to learn that.

No, honestly, I'm sure the paxil is doing my head in.

If it's itchy, don't scratch it.

Frugal ponding since 1995.

BACK OFF.

Aquariums since 1952.

You can get away with anything when you're old.

If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their
lights off?

Try wearing heavier makeup, Davies.

My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58 I do not post
from Earthlink.net All rude and/or obscene messages posted in my
name are by my impersonator.

Your name means pitiful arse-bender; sends people pics of himself with a
dildo up his arse; enjoys tasteless cum-freaking by debauched poop pipe
plunger, but if it were up to me I'd say you're a(n) sulphuretted,
pre-pubescent head blight.

~~~~ ((((* ~~~ {{{{(ö ~~~~ }((((({*}.

What have you lost?

I know it all, I just can't remember most of it.

Old August 24th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default No Code Lloyd Davies, Bald Mature Gay Sucking Stud

No Code Lloyd wrote:

Attention-seeking mandrake with wiry hot beef injection and slimy
blurter is in need of wobbly quiff-splitter for corrupt manual
exercise. Mail me at

Old August 24th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help

No Code Lloyd Davies wrote:

get help

Old August 25th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In , No Code Lloyd
Davies said:
:
: "Köi-Lö" ?1?ôx@ôÜ1Ô.ôôô wrote in message
: eatnowhere.com...
: an old wrote:
:
: .
:
: You wish.
:
: of course I am that is why Wismenwent to all the trouble to troll you
: here.
:
: So, how do you feel about being trolled by me, freind?
:
:
: Then you and your childish hangers-on decide to belabor the point for as
: long as you can milk the topic.
: Damn, you guys are childish!

And you keep coming back for more. Is your strategy working?

: How's this for your set-to hissy fits?
:
:
: I don't like Liberals! I don't like butt -pluggers, I don't like Wetbacks, I
: don't like rap music, I don't like seeing 14 year old white girls pushing
: baby buggies with half-breed black babies around the local mall, and I don't
: like Illegals getting Driver's Licenses.

You've embraced your ignorance and intolerance and will scream
it from the rooftops, if you must.

: I also do not like seeing theatre marquees with Spanish over riding the
: English version. I live in the United States, I do not live in Mexico City.
: And when I use an automated check out lane? I speak English, thank you just
: the same, Wal-Mart!

Your writing conveys an accent. Can't quite place it.

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.
Old August 25th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Kali wrote:
In , No Code Lloyd
Davies said:

You've embraced your ignorance and intolerance and will scream
it from the rooftops, if you must.

grow up kook

Old August 25th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:11:12 -0700, an Old friend did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
Kali wrote:
No Code Lloyd Davies said:

You've embraced your ignorance and intolerance and will scream it from
the rooftops, if you must.

grow up BITCHSLAP

You first, Pee-Wee.

Hail Eris! TM#5
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!
Also vote Cletis Perkins for:
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy @zzed Babboon
Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
Old August 26th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Kali wrote:
No Code Lloyd Davies said:

You've embraced your ignorance and intolerance and will scream it from
the rooftops, if you must.

grow up BITCHSLAP

You first, Pee-Wee.

I have I don't go arround acting like a 12 yo you do kook